• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Еще одна карта

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
mutiboard for Arena maps,

Contents

Еще одна карта (Map)

Again as with the others this suffers from the majority of issues mentioned here
Additional ones specifically for this resource:
- Does not support every player slot
- Lacks a configuration
- references like "Last created multiboard" should be stored into a variable
- If any multiboard is created after this one then the whole system fails
- Lacks any documentation
- Lots of code inefficiencies (which take the form of the things previously mentioned)

Out of curiousity, why is this one GUI when your other resources are JASS-style vJASS?

Level 8
it is clear now I'll know , in gooey did then it is easier to parse it , and I'm just learning jass. Looked at your spells resource , I admired them , but the code is very slozhnovat for GUI ....

I myself have recently started to learn multiboard , the code took a blizzard in ExtremeCandyWar2004 example map , this map is made up as my ) ) )

Last edited by a moderator:
As stated on your other resource:
Due to the lack of update within the last month and the particularly low standard of the resource this resource is going to be moved to the rejected section.
if you have any issues with this decision please send a PM to me or another moderator - similarly do so in the event that you would like to update this resource (and have an update ready)