• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Patch Error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I don't know anything about newjass, but Dr. Super Good had a post somewhere about fixing the broken maps cause by patch, i think youll lose all the triggers though :(
To fix all that is needed is to delete the atributes file which is used to detect damage to the triggers and then replacing both GUI and JASS trigger files (not the actual script) with dummy ones from a blank map.

I think that might be what your looking for not sure, hope this if helpful! if not... sorry i dunno.

Level 6
To open your map try to import newer scripts to JNGP:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/latest-updates-and-news-101/1-24-released-138845/
It may fix the problem.
If not, then try to turn off UMSWE and turn it on again
I don't know anything about newjass, but Dr. Super Good had a post somewhere about fixing the broken maps cause by patch, i think youll lose all the triggers though :(

I think that might be what your looking for not sure, hope this if helpful! if not... sorry i dunno.
Well, now I undestand what I made to make my map work:grin:
You'll not loose anything, just triggers must "replaced"
I don't fully understand how it works (though I made it), maybe creating a new clear trigger and pasting everything from an old one and deleting the old trigger could fix this...If yes, then you'll fix 2 problems at 1 time)

Level 13
To open your map try to import newer scripts to JNGP:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/latest-updates-and-news-101/1-24-released-138845/
It may fix the problem.
If not, then try to turn off UMSWE and turn it on again

Well, now I undestand what I made to make my map work:grin:
You'll not loose anything, just triggers must "replaced"
I don't fully understand how it works (though I made it), maybe creating a new clear trigger and pasting everything from an old one and deleting the old trigger could fix this...If yes, then you'll fix 2 problems at 1 time)

I imported and did the UMSWE thing and they both didn't work, the map got the same error.

Level 6
As I remember,when I encountered this problem,I found that for some reason JNGP's editor doesn't have hashtables after updating to 1.24.
I tried some things,and one of them worked,but I don't know which of them.
-create new map and check if there are actions/conditions with hashtables
-If not,try to reinstall JNGP
-If it still doesn't work,try to turn off and then on again UMSWE but close and open editor after every change
If I remember anything else I'll write to you

Level 6
It crashes at a phase of loading the map. You need to elaborate on that phase, because telling us "lol it crashes" does not help.

I typed my steps of removing this problem...

1.Create new map in JNGP and check if there are actions/conditions with hashtables
2.If not,try to reinstall JNGP
3.If it still doesn't work,try to turn off and then on again UMSWE but close and open editor after every change
If I remember anything else I'll write to you

Maybe I missed something...Because I removed this problem...
For now I can only add that before step 2 open normal editor and check if there are hashtables, and if yes then do following steps, but if not then the problem is in the patch

Level 6
I'm sorry, was this referring to me? I"ve never installed JNGP but I get this error for my campaign and the DemoCampaign.

Yes,it was to you,because you thought that problem is in patch,but it is because of JNGP
And could you open democampaign before patch?
Because I don't think that it is not protected.
Just make steps which I wrote a bit above and write if it helped or not

Status
Not open for further replies.