• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Spell] How to remove/change the visual effect of the foundain of mana regen aura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
As said in the title I want to get rid of the visual effect of the mana foundain aura for my map and can't find how to disable it in object editor's abilities or buffs/effects.

Level 7
The problem is I did all this and it did not work. I think it's specific to this ability unless i did something wrong can't notice.

Level 25
I tested it using mana regeneration aura that fountain uses and created the buff based off Mana Regeneration Aura as well. Everything worked fine. (although I currently use old WCIII version, I doubt it would have effect on this)

Level 7
Indeed it works with adding a buff, it replaces the visual effect. It's been a while since I had this problem and couldn't remember exactly what I did. Thank you both:)

Level 7
Im glad you solved it. Remember, a buff will not take effect its model if you dont add it on the ability. Just reminder incase you have the same problem as this. :thumbs_up:

You mean adding it under Stats - Buffs on the ability attributes right? I think it wouldn't display anyway if i didn't do that, or am I missing something?

Status
Not open for further replies.