• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Adding To Hero Skills Menu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
There was an ability that could be abused in order to add hero skills to the Hero Skill menu in-game, but I forget the exact details. I believe it was posted in the wc3c.net Ability Guide thread (the one I link to in my signature) but as we all know, wc3c.net is down and that information is inaccessible at the moment.

Does anybody know off hand?

Level 18
I might as well post this here for people referencing it. I have put together a really simple test-map that shows the ability Blink being added to a Paladin's learn-able hero skills by simply pressing escape. It uses a placeholder ability based off of Channel that is initially disabled for the hero. In addition, the Engineering Upgrade ability is also disabled.

Attachments

• test.w3x
    16.6 KB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.