• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The GE Help Zone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Was gonna ask the same. My guess, when Ralle and the whole Europe has it. I still have few things to finish on a map in War3 WE, otherwise and also dont know if there will be any 'how to do' since it seems to be like WE.

Well for the most part alot of things look and feel differently compared to WE, and someone who may be a novice at WE trying their hand at GE may not be able to figure certain things out from looking at a WE guide, just because they're similar doesn't mean they're exactly alike :p.

I know I for one would like to start sharing what I find and figure out while tinkering with the editor, I just don't want threads like that to spam the Beta forum since it's also supposed to be for the actual gameplay itself too.

Status
Not open for further replies.