• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Advanced hook v006

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is my first advanced pudge Hook.
He works and look like in pudge wars advanced,but its not that good yet and its not MUI yet.
-Hook working on this hook is finished for me, but if you have any ideas for improve or create this hook MUI, post a thread.

>IF YOU WILL USE THIS SPELL PLEASE CREATE CREDITS FOR ME<
>RATE AND COMMENT<

Keywords:
hook, advanced, pudge, spell, cast, special
Contents

Advanced hook (Map)

Reviews
21:18, 14thNov 2015 BPower: Haven't seen an update in years. Rejected. 16:21, 30th Dec 2009 TriggerHappy: Is your map protected or something? Also, this is useless if it doesn't work in multiplayer as we already have ones that do.

M

21:18, 14thNov 2015
BPower: Haven't seen an update in years. Rejected.

16:21, 30th Dec 2009
TriggerHappy:

Is your map protected or something?
Also, this is useless if it doesn't work in multiplayer as we already have ones that do.

Level 19
1/5

edit:
finally you unprotected the map
the spell can only be cast once so it violates the rules
-> I won't change my rating
additionally you null some globals, I made a better version of it("Psycho Hook" in my signature) and the same effect could be archived easier

edit2:
I AM D4RK_G4ND4LF!

edit3:
HELLO! HERE! YES! REALLY!

Last edited:
Level 12
Hmm if ill use it ill give credits to DotA

What give credits to DotA? For what reason, because they also got hook? DotA don't give credits so I would never give any credits to DotA.

//

Well, a spell is pretty useless if it isn't MUI. Also we already got a hook spell. As you can see the last uploaded hook spell got rejected. But you should update this to be MUI then it would be much better.

Level 9
More ... hook ... spells ... please ... we ... need ... more ... !

There there there, lets get you back to the hospital bed. He's suffering from Bad-Spell-Hook-Unoriginal-Owned Overload, an overload of a single spell being created on one single site. He'll recover soon, or at least that's what the doctors say. My estimate is once a few of a single type of spells are removed or edited to become original. If you want to cure him, fix your hook spell and create something new instead of standard mechanics.

... Please... more... inventory... systems...

Level 2
They are trying to say is.
We had enough of hook spells on hive.

Its simple, try to make new spells that are unique or useful.
There are almost 5+ or up "hook spells" that i have seen on hive.

its not very creative,

try something new.

and its not a bad thing its just.
its not good nor bad.