• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hook 0.2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
MUI Meat Hook. Works exact. Not bouncing.

Keywords:
Meat Hook
Contents

Hook (Map)

Reviews
08:00, 6thNov 2015 BPower: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years. Hanky: Your spell still leaks. Fix those leaks please. After you have done that message me or one of the other spell moderators.

M

08:00, 6thNov 2015
BPower: Rejecting due to the status of this resource being "needs fix" for years.

Hanky:
Your spell still leaks. Fix those leaks please. After you have done that message me or one of the other spell moderators.

Level 4
OK! I've speant over 5 hours tring to import this spell. Now that it finally works, it doesnt do damage! Only within about a 25damage radius. I'm kinda new at this importing spell mumbo jumbo, so can anyone tell me the trigger i would need to edit to increase the damage range? (The damage works, not the DMG Range.)
By the way:Awesome spell! I'll put it in a minigame for my ultimate mini-game game :D <---Confusing eh?. No worries, Credit is given ^_^
P.S, I believe out of all hooks, this is the coolest. Only thing i like the most-it bounces off map boundaries. Next version, will you be able to make it bounce off of doodads/Terrain boundaries PLEASE? :D

OK! I've speant over 5 hours tring to import this spell. Now that it finally works, it doesnt do damage! Only within about a 25damage radius. I'm kinda new at this importing spell mumbo jumbo, so can anyone tell me the trigger i would need to edit to increase the damage range? (The damage works, not the DMG Range.)
By the way:Awesome spell! I'll put it in a minigame for my ultimate mini-game game :D <---Confusing eh?. No worries, Credit is given ^_^
P.S, I believe out of all hooks, this is the coolest. Only thing i like the most-it bounces off map boundaries. Next version, will you be able to make it bounce off of doodads/Terrain boundaries PLEASE? :D

Yeah-yeah... terrain, dodads is cool. But if 2 spells are runing at same time, it someone is losing "head" of hook (it is 1 st i think).
Good what this thing work, bad what this thing leaks a lot. Cast it 20 times and you meaby will see delay after quit map.
Make it better!