• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Tauren Buildings - Orc Rewrapped Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I found this on Wc3c.net, and I'm asking if anyone has this modelpack somewhere in their HDs, if so please inform me.
attachment.php

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm not sure about the rest of them, but that big dark stone pillar in the bottom right is called an "Granite Totem -> Obsidian Totem" and it's the Tower model for the Tauren race of the Ominous Horizons mod.

I researched that mod, contacted the creators, gained access to all that stuff & compiled it into a Compendium: the link is in my signature. Enjoy!

Good luck finding the other stuff; I'd be really curious where the Units associated with that screenshot are, actually.

//EDIT// - It's actually the units in the chunk-of-a-screenshot in the top-left of this screenshot:
11871d1188509707-model-skin-troll-pack-troll.jpg

Especially the females. I have the right-2, don't care about the middle-top or the far-bottom-left, but the Femme Fatales... :p

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
OOoh! Can you give me the ones you have? I'll most definitely need it for my Zul'Drak Map..
Could you post those models? I'd be interested in WD one (middle right).
Everything I have is already on this Site or elsewhere; and I'm talking specifically about the 6 "Jungle Trolls" arrayed in the
Kyrbi0 said:
in the chunk-of-a-screenshot in the top-left of this screenshot:

Is the dualwielding forest troll blademaster inside that Great Troll War compendium at your sig ?
No, unfortunately.

Level 10
In the chunk, there are only 3 which are available, the Shaman, the Shadow Hunter and the Voodoo Mage. The Females and the Hooded one aren't available..Also I can't seem to find any outside the chunk, minus the Forest Troll Voodoo Hunter :L

Status
Not open for further replies.