• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Orc Buildings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello, I am in need of Tauren textured buildings. A lot (or exact) to the T and T race by rhinoinatree, for those of you that go to wc3c.net. If you can teach me how to texture them, I will do it. I learn quickly. If not, I would appreciate them.

Level 8
My apologies. I meant, I want all the Orc Buildings to be retextured with Tauren buildings textures. Much like the buildings from the T and T race, by rhinoinatree: http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=80931

I was in a rush when I posted, sorry for the confusion.

I tried to texture it myself and it came out looking like crap, so if someone can teach/help me texture them then I'll do it, if not, I've appreciate if someone made skins for them.

Thanks.

Level 8
If I hadn't, I wouldn't have posted.

He hasn't been active. I've tried to contact him many times. That's the reason I posted a request here.

Status
Not open for further replies.