• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a minimap + loading screen :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
So i have this strategy map called World of Chirigon, which basicly a strategy map on a fantasy world of Chirigon.

Surely ill rep u and put ur name on the credits (quest menu)

No requirements :) Just bring it on.

Level 6
Oh ya, is "World of chirigon" a game? I have google the name but no suitable images. Can you please let me know? Or provide the image?

Yeah, that's just it. World of Chirigon is the name of the map, i just need someone to make a cool loading for it. I have no image currently. And im sure google won't give you any help, Chirigon is just something i came up with.

Level 7
Yeah, that's just it. World of Chirigon is the name of the map, i just need someone to make a cool loading for it. I have no image currently. And im sure google won't give you any help, Chirigon is just something i came up with.

Oh I see. So any heroes from warcraft can also be part of your loading screen? Or you need other's cool characters?

Level 6
Oh I see. So any heroes from warcraft can also be part of your loading screen? Or you need other's cool characters?

Warcraft heros will be fine, it can even be a cool shield with World of Chirigon tinted on it. Just want it fantasy-like :) But as i said, no requirements really.

Level 6
Im not sure also. Maybe just click the button under my avatar there got a "ture or false" icon and just click it.

Edit:
So which 1 will you choose? Need any changes?

Ok i gave u rep.
Im choosing the one with head on the right and big blank on left, that gives me space to put change log there or other stuff.

Minimap i took the same helmet thingy cos it fits with the loading. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.