• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Background bone, birth animation sequence

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 models here that need a few adjustments.

The following need the standard team colored background image in the portrait:
LavaLake
refinery
TowerOfTheForsaken

The following need their birth animations fixed. They are supposed to reference the standard undead animation but do not.
ChaosGate
refinery

Everything you need is in the .rar.

EDIT: Ignore the Fusion Cannon.

EDIT 2: Please look at the ChaosGate ingame, it plays the undead death animation at the end of construction.

Attachments

• Models.rar
    801.6 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Looks good except the refinery and TowerofForsaken still don't have a collision shape and it shows part of the birth animation in the "ghost image" that shows before you place the structure. After they are complete the birth animation (lava lake too) is still there as well. Image attached.

Attachments

• dwdwdd.png
    dwdwdd.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 136
This should be all the fixes you were looking for. If not, message me again.

Update: Worked on it some more. I fixed the fatal error crash and added portrait backgrounds to a couple of the models as well as removed the death particles from the ChaosGate's birth anim. Unfortunately, the undead birth anim refuses to dissappear in both the Refinery and the TowerOfTheForsaken's portrait anim.

Attachments

• Models_Fixed.rar
    801.7 KB · Views: 40
  • Models_Fixed _v2.rar
    801.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Reactions: Kam
The Forsakentower, Lavalake and refinery don't have the team colored portrait background, but honestly I'm satisfied with them having working animations and collision boxes.

If you feel like adding the background I would of course appreciate it, but I am happy to have them working as is.

EDIT: the refinery causes a fatal error on death, the chaos gate plays its death animation near completion.

Status
Not open for further replies.