• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aschy's Arena Project Recruitment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
title is a link to the development thread

Map Type: Strategy/AoS
Version: v1.1c Alpha
Players: 12

The Team

Aschy - Project Designer & Manager, GUI Triggerer, Minor Terrainer, Unit Creation & Balancing

Currently positions I am looking to fill

-Icon Artist and or Imports Manager
Must have adept knowledge of this field and be able to make or import quality icons for abilities, techs, items so they are better understood or represented. I am looking for someone who can decide which icons need to be changed and when they do not need to be changed (I will also contribute to things I think need to be changed). At the moment I would like to keep the file size of this project as small as we can.

-Artist
Must have an artistic nature and a portfolio to boot. I am looking for someone who can create a logo for this project along with signature banners, I also would like some custom patch version images. In the future I will also want a custom loading screen as well. What ever else you want to contribute is up to yourself

-A Royal Translator
Yeah that's right, I need someone to translate the garbage that I type (Plus I'm royal). You will be in charge of sprucing up the main thread and any patch version posts. You also may have your way with the text in game, changing tool tips and such to clean it up or better represent the information.

-Testers
You must be completely honest and critical. I am looking for extremely verbal people who can tell me where they think I need to improve. At the moment this project is completely open source and release to its entirety, but if there is ever closed Alphas or Betas you guys will be first to play. Also you may receive the most updated version upon going Gold.

-Expert Triggerer and or Jass/vJass Help/Suggestions
I am looking for someone who can mostly tell me where I have gone wrong so I can fix it, and or fix it them selves. Triggering is probably one of my favorite things to do with map making so I'm not looking to replace myself. I have been hard at work with the project but I will soon look at more tutorials to better my skills for the project.

-AoS Expert
Someone who has tons of time played on AoS type maps, bonus if you have created successful ones as well. I am looking for someone to analyze the game and work with myself, a terrianer, or even yourself if you have the terrianing skills necessary to modify the lanes, item building positions, health and mana fountains, etc.

-Expert Terrianer
I'm looking for someone with expert terrianing skills that can either spruce up the dark forest or create a new map for this game. Which ever one you choose I would be able to use your services even after your done with your work, to create even more maps for this game to be imported into as well.

-Expert Idea Suggester
This person must have a portfolio of there previous work and suggestions. They can give suggestions to any and all assets of the game. The most urgent would be changes to each race to set them apart strategically and hero player and general hero player hero ideas.

Thanks for reading and your interest.
-Aschy​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.