• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Villager Woman 40 Animations

Alright, so, lots of people have been asking for a Female version of the Villager with 40 animations. Some long while ago I made one, originally for a project being made by some friends, but when it fell through I released it a few times in the request section. As usual it had Attachment Issues, but recently I figured out how to fix that.

So here, is the female villager with 40 anims, with the attachment points all set properly I hope, and about the same size as the male villager, so SOME of the same attachments should work.

That being said, Chest Attachments made specifically for the Villager Man will look bad on this model! My suggestion is to get some custom made chest attachments, that will look better on this model, and just use them in place via triggers.

For information about how to set up the animations, and the original male version, go here. Tis an awesome model.

UPDATE: Redid the arms, added some verts to her butt, thinned the legs a bit, linearized the animations, and made the skin sharper. Over all a good set of improvements.

UPDATE2: Fixed the portrait.

UPDATE3: Forgot to change the death sound. Fixed now.

If there is anything wrong with it, tell me, and I will try and fix it. It has a custom skin so that people can reskin it to their heart's content. I might make an alt one with ingame skins, but it aint likely. Most importantly though, have fun with the model.

Keywords:
Villager, woman, female, RPG, animations, attachments, KC, awesome, lots, big, lol, wut, bored, stop whining bitches
Contents

Villager Woman 40 Animations (Model)

Villager Woman 40 Animations (Model)

Reviews
03:55, 18th Apr 2011 DonDustin: I really like that model, but the texture is quite blurry right now(personally I would even prefer if you`d use ingame textures as they will give pretty much the same result) and the arms look kinda odd. DonDustin...

M

03:55, 18th Apr 2011
DonDustin: I really like that model, but the texture is quite blurry right now(personally I would even prefer if you`d use ingame textures as they will give pretty much the same result) and the arms look kinda odd.

DonDustin: the shape is fix and the custom texture appears good enough now.

Level 31
Sexy...and the 2nd you find out for yourself :)

Her forearms look to big (there's like a huge bulge of muscle right below her elbow, like Popeye). Her ass could be a bit bigger, and her leg area, from the knee down, could be narrower.

Go take a peak at the mesh and tell me how that can be be fixed without gratuitous amounts of extrude. :p

EDIT: Just saw DonDustin's review, so fiddling with the arms. Still stand by my use of the skin, thought might sharpen it up a bit. Also, Don, don't forget to check the box that sends a copy of the review to the submitter in a PM, or they wont see it,

Level 31
Aside from doing what I had done on the arms in five minutes after reading Don's review, I don't see much difference. You thinned the legs along the Z axis, from to back, but didn't narrow them all that much. Also just grabbed the one vertex in the butt area and pulled it out more, which doesn't make it look so much bigger, as just pointy and not good. To REALLY make the stuff look like what you originally suggested, I would need to extrude in areas to allow for more verts to work with, and add a bit more of a round feeling so that the areas could look good while being fleshed out.

Level 31
I tried my best at making it less manlier. You're right, there wasn't much to be done anyways.
Well you could narrow its legs. Btw, I also shrunk her neck and stomach :p

EDIT: That's as good as it gets. Something like that.

The neck I ended up doing something similar to while I was working on the arms. If you notice, you kinda ended up with her shoulders Broader than her hips. That is a more manly form there. Women are, as a rule of thumb, wider in the hips than the shoulders. There are individuals that aren't, but they are the exception, not the rule. I try very hard to keep the ratio right.

Level 31
UPDATE: Redid the arms, added some verts to her butt, thinned the legs a bit, linearized the animations, and made the skin sharper. Over all a good set of improvements.

Also new screen shot to reflect the changes, but it might not show up right away. She is looking right in the original, but left in the new, so if she is looking right still, refresh the page once or twice.

Level 16
you should make her take my diet pills.
DietPill.jpg

i did it with simple vertex translating, no additional pollies added.

redid - face - i did face lifting, removed fats by the chins, made face more Oval, removed big nose, and reshaped lips.

redid - neck - i made the neck smaller.

redid - hips - lifted her hips bone, reduced fats.

redid - chest - reduced breast size, and made it rounder, so that some chest attachment could be added.

redid - shoulders - lifted her shoulders, added some "Proudness" by her shoulder, and now she should be able to use chest attachments.

redid - legs - reshaped legs muscles, its too far down.

redid - ass - made it tighter, and rounder, its too baggy before.

redid - hand muscles - lifted the muscles, made her looks firm and young, even though theres not enough pollies.

redid - hand - made it looks less crooked.

i know details isn't important, face don't need to be redid,
but i want to use it for cinematic. needs epic shadows and close ups :D

i wish i could add some pollies to her legs, looks bad, and her ass.
but nevermid, its warcraft.

now what i need is a permission for editing his model, and i can use it for my cinematic :D

Last edited:
Level 31
you should make her take my diet pills.
-image snipped-
i did it with simple vertex translating, no additional pollies added.

redid - face - i did face lifting, removed fats by the chins, made face more Oval, removed big nose, and reshaped lips.

redid - neck - i made the neck smaller.

redid - hips - lifted her hips bone, reduced fats.

redid - chest - reduced breast size, and made it rounder, so that some chest attachment could be added.

redid - shoulders - lifted her shoulders, added some "Proudness" by her shoulder, and now she should be able to use chest attachments.

redid - legs - reshaped legs muscles, its too far down.

redid - ass - made it tighter, and rounder, its too baggy before.

redid - hand muscles - lifted the muscles, made her looks firm and young, even though theres not enough pollies.

redid - hand - made it looks less crooked.

i know details isn't important, face don't need to be redid,
but i want to use it for cinematic. needs epic shadows and close ups :D

i wish i could add some pollies to her legs, looks bad, and her ass.
but nevermid, its warcraft.

now what i need is a permission for editing his model, and i can use it for my cinematic :D

You can use it how you want in a cinematic, but please refrain from uploading it (the model. You can upload the map. I would also suggest getting a new skin for it too, to make it look even more what you want).
You also seemed to miss my post about hip to shoulder ratio. Which is kinda important in making feminine models. Other wise you just have really thin dudes with tits.

Level 3
^
@Cavman:
really thin dudes with tits? haha good one, man

BTW nice work, although I could use one with a military outfit. Well, to suit the rifleman anims.

Level 16
Stare at the shoulders and hips position for the front comparison, look at the bewbz and ass for sides, its much rounder,rather than baggy, and fixed face shape, a LOT, keep staring at the chins, nose, cheek position, rised hips, and find out more from text below the pic.

Level 31
Stare at the shoulders and hips position for the front comparison, look at the bewbz and ass for sides, its much rounder,rather than baggy, and fixed face shape, a LOT, keep staring at the chins, nose, cheek position, rised hips, and find out more from text below the pic.

Look to the edits, now back to me, now back to the edits. The edits are now diamonds!

But in all seriousness, they aint that important. I already told you that you could do what you want with those edits, as long as you don't upload the model here or on like wc3unlimited or other sites. You can upload maps with your edited version in it, but please do not upload the model elsewhere.

Level 4
That link, sir doesnt work.
But i love the model! i just don't know how to set it up is all.

Level 4
Thank you very much. Your input and critique is greatly appreciated. It will be used when I further update this model. It has shown me the error of my ways, and I can now see the light! Hallelujah!
sorry, somebody typed his/her personal opinion, i will tell him to not do the same again.

what link?
I think he's talking about the link that should take you to the male counterpart version, which has some instructions of using the different animation tags.
I got the same problem when clicking on the link and notice that the url looked like this:
Code:
http://www.&quot.se/;http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-64141/"
I'm guessing you've put " on the description tab, which is not supported there for an unknown reason (though ' is supported).

Level 31
I think he's talking about the link that should take you to the male counterpart version, which has some instructions of using the different animation tags.
I got the same problem when clicking on the link and notice that the url looked like this:
Code:
http://www.&quot.se/;http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/villager-64141/"
I'm guessing you've put " on the description tab, which is not supported there for an unknown reason (though ' is supported).

Ah. I wonder how the &quote got in there.