• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pyramidhead from Silent Hill

Just a basic kitbash of the Blademaster model, and Using a kitbashed version of Pyramidhe@d's Helmet model (With permission). Textures found from various images found on my computer.

Based mostly on the this Image -

http://thelastcandle.net/otherStor/pyramidhead.jpg

There are lots of different takes on the Pyramidhead, so feel free to modify it to you're specific tastes.

But please, Give credit to Pyramidhe@d and I if you use it.

Still working on it, comments appreciated.

Keywords:
Pyramid, head, pyramidhead, silent, hill
Contents

Pyramidhead from Silent Hill (Model)

Reviews
Werewulf: Please rename the models name within the mdl data heading. EDIT: Tested and approved, works fine ingame and a good PH for a SH mod/map.

M

Werewulf: Please rename the models name within the mdl data heading.

EDIT: Tested and approved, works fine ingame and a good PH for a SH mod/map.

Level 4
Please lord fix the skin...

Pyramid head is NOT that pale, nor is his helmet gray. Google him, and find an image. As an SH fan, I find myself insulted : /

Level 4
Well, I did make a Flesh colored one. Images on the web were conflicting at best. Some he was stark white others normal flesh tone. As for the helmet same thing, I've seen it almost Silver, Rusty Red and Jet Black. And I tried to make the robe for it, But it looked distorted in the animations. Without a compatable modeling program, this is the best I can do.

Level 3
Going by that pic the helmet should be redder and going by everything i've ever seen about him the shirt/robe thing should be bloodier

hey u made it!!!\(^o^)/
i really like it. especially the knife.
however when the guy is in walk animation, he kinda looks as if he is skipping around becos he is happy(i dont know if that makes sense)
i imagined the guy walking slowly but relentlessly. i dont really know what they really walk like. fix it if u can, not really like i said but at least less skippy
also make the shoulders less bulging

ps. really sorry about the knife issue. i havent been checking and didnt realise the thing got rejected. anyway, i resized and uploaded it so have a look. it is different from ur knife. if u r gonna use it, resize cos it is bit small i think.

Level 4
The skin is SO much better...

I would STILL prefer for his skin to be more dirty then pale, but it is a good representation of him now. Good job.

Level 4
Thats just how the Orc Blademaster animation is, I didn't do it it uses Blizzard's default animations. Look at the HeroBlademaster in you're War3 Model editor (If you have it) it does the same thing in the "Attack" animation.

Level 4
I tried giving it the Zombie walk animation, It didn't look right. His sword floats off to the side as he walks and his helmet is smashed into his body. And Oinkerwinkle's animation transfer was really buggy even when I followed the tutorial to the letter it still would not load.

Level 4
You're right I've been using the War3ModelEditor to try to open the resulting MDL's, I did get it to open but all he does is stand there with particles spewing out eveywhere. Even when the animation transfers (Not sure why) his sword hovers in front of him as he walks ingame.

Level 4
I thank you for the advice, I successfully changed the animation. It was a toss up between the Zombie walk and the Abomination walk. I guess I'll go with the Abomination for now I didn't like the way his head was smashed into his body with the Zombie it looked wierd. Not as good as him dragging his sword, but better then him bouncing around.

Level 4
Well, in the game and the movie the helmet is supposed to overlap the shoulders and be really pointy, I always thought it was a bit long in the front though, but it never looked right when I tried to shorten it. But you are right, the Icon is a bit blurry I sharpened it up a bit. But its hard to sharpen a mesh without it looking grainy.

TBC

TBC

Level 2
Very nice. Thanks so much for not using the default Blademaster movement animation!

Level 3
WTF?!? Thats not pyramid head

:ctwist:William Shakespear once said "Be not afraid of greatness: some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them."I am sorry you are not one of those peoplebid you adue(skrew off:ctwist:
sorry i dont like wanna be elaphants