• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Du bekommst nur einen hero

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
hihi

Keywords:
Samurai, Ninja, Battle, Realms, Hero, fight, Battle Realms, Ronin, mod, melee,
Contents

Du bekommst nur einen hero (Map)

Reviews
21:18, 25th Mar 2014 Hell_Master: See eubz's short statemnt regarding your map: Rejected for now.

M

21:18, 25th Mar 2014
Hell_Master: See eubz's short statemnt regarding your map:

eubz;2502186 said:
I was surprised that you used deers to choose the race a player will use. It's a bit awkward I guess. Why not just use a building, or something else but not the known neutral units for choosing races. You have to change lumbers to rice and golds to water. Nice concept you have here but you really need to do more work in order for this to be approved. I therefore vote for needs fix with 1/5 rating.

Rejected for now.

I was surprised that you used deers to choose the race a player will use. It's a bit awkward I guess. Why not just use a building, or something else but not the known neutral units for choosing races. You have to change lumbers to rice and golds to water. Nice concept you have here but you really need to do more work in order for this to be approved. I therefore vote for needs fix with 1/5 rating.