• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oh! this map (I LIKE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Here you can post about how you view on a map 3 Maps limit.You can't post your own map.here's my sample

BEST MAP: The Chosen One's
This map is a good campaign its really huge and has new features!

COOL MAP:

GOOD MAP:

I hope this thread is not bad
I dont mean to advertise map i just want to let others know what maps are my likes and also the others
IF THIS THREAD HAS A BAD EFFECT THEN I WILL STOP THIS!

Level 5
BEST MAP: HERO RPG
Amazing hosted project back on wc3c, seriously, this map was need more appreciation, its too epic and god damn hot.

I loved hero RPG OMG when my internet went out I thanked god i had hero rpg downloaded.

BEST MAP:
Director's Cut Horror Project - Dualism
Superawesome terrain\features, great story.
Shadows of the Past
Amazing terrain, unique gameplay, unique features, superawesome story.
The Chosen Ones
Cool story, fun gameplay, awesome triggers.

COOL MAP:
Oasis and Desert 2
Nice heroes, nice items, fun gameplay.
Blades n' Gore
Fun gameplay, cool features\triggers.

GOOD MAP:
Runes of Magic
Pretty fun gameplay, pretty good triggers\features.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

This isn't the section for a topic like this, try the off-topic section.

Level 28
Many people right don't know what the best map on warcraft, heh its okay I understand you guys but there still been more, not uploaded here on hive, there are treasures if you can find them. try to search and you'll see what i mean. And I know SOTP is damn awesome probably the best map here on hive but I can say it that HERO RPG brings the game to a whole new level. its made back on 2004-2006(somewhere between there) so there is no much of custom models like what the other maps have, but the feature systems killed it. Atleast give it a shot and you guys decide.

http://www.wc3c.net/showthread.php?t=82674

Status
Not open for further replies.