• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

CrossCraft: A New World

Status
Not open for further replies.
CrossCraft:
A New World
By Directive255 (Deroc/Soviet655)

About and Features:
A crossover project which not only combine the gameplay, lore and elements of Warcraft II and Red Alert 1 (UPDATE: Tiberian Dawn stuffs too are included.), but also introduces new contents and mechanics to the game.

Command the valiant armies of the Alliance, help Ner'zhul and his Horde to conquer Europe, assist the Allies to free Europe from intruders, and steamroll and crush foolish opposition as the Soviets!

Also fight for peace and justice as the Global Defense Initiative, and fight for the Brotherhood in the name of Kane!

Features:
  • Crossover of Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal and Red Alert: The Aftermath (Don't forget Tiberian Dawn)
  • Gold (Ore), Lumber Minerals Tiberium and Oil
  • New Units and Structures for all four (six) Tiberian Dawn, Warcraft and Red Alert factions (Alliance, Horde, Allied, Soviet, GDI, Nod)
  • Horde and Alliance arsenals are now more different from each other, mainly the new units introduced to their ranks.
  • Balance Tweaks
  • Naval Battles!
  • 200 Food Limit, including Red Alert and Tiberian Dawn factions
  • Tanks, tanks, tanks! (Now costs Oil)
  • New Spells, Mechanics, and...
  • [highlight]MOAR BLOODLUST!!![/code]

Stories:

As Ner'zhul finished the Spell of Conjuration, the crimson skies break open and reveal the enigmatic pathways to a new world. As the flames died to embers and the arcane energies that once bound Cho'xyr and Dreanor slowly faded, the Dark Portal crumbled into dust as its powers subsided and dissolved. The finality of what has been done here becomes manifest. The moment was shattered as volcanoes erupt in fiery fury as the earth begins to shake beneath your feet. The world of Draenor is dying... Knowing that remaining in Draenor would be suicide, the forces of the Horde and Alliance had no choice but to enter into the swirling, unknown reaches of the rifts...

Ner'zhul and the Horde arrived on an island. While the orcs, trolls, ogres and goblins from Draenor were still coming, the Elder Shaman spotted several humans hiding in bushes. "Here they are! Humans!" he shouted and pointed at the bushes.

Thirsty for the essence of life, Teron Gorefiend, the Original Knight of the Dead, released four bolts of Death Coils towards the cowardly humans, and took a portion of life force from the unlucky humans.

Filled with bloodlust and desires for destruction, the warriors and Death Knights of the Horde showed hostility to the humans and chased them. However, the foolish, pathetic human who evaded the Death Coils blocked their way and fought with them. This idiot was no match for the muscles and the power of the Horde. As his weak, inferior rifle ran out of ammunition, the orcs, trolls and ogres managed to crush him into pieces with little effort.

Intrigued by the presence of humans and curious about the new world, Ner'zhul ordered his goblins to gather information. The little goblins managed to collect a few facts about the new world.

According to the gathered information, the humans of the new world are divided into two sides -- Allies and Soviets, and are currently waging war against each other. The goblins also reported about the existence of advanced war machines made of metals, used by the so-called Allies and Soviets, but Ner'zhul didn't care and believed that his ogres can destroy these machines with ease.

After preparing his minions, Ner'zhul launched an assault on a nearby Soviet outpost. Legions of bloodlusted orcs, trolls and ogres approached the humans and laid siege on the outpost.

The Elder Shaman catch a glimpse of two familiar humans. He recognized them. The two silly stalkers who survived Teron's Death Coils and his will. However, these two scums were able to evade the power of the Horde, once again.

His forces were able to eradicate the humans with ease. Ner'zhul didn't see any of the war machines the goblins have described, and his confidence grew even bigger. He gave a wicked laugh as he sees the weak Soviets running from the might of the Horde.

But his overconfidence has cost him a humiliating defeat. A few heavy cannons on wheels arrived and opened fire at his minions. Unprepared for the sudden appearance of the wheeled machines, the Horde suffered major casualties. Those machines crushed the orcs and trolls with ease, delivered devastating explosions towards the ogres and greatly decimating the morale and might of the Horde.

Exasperated, the Elder Shaman Ner'zhul broguht his remaining forces with him and retreated. Stunned by the advanced technology of the humans, he sent the goblins once again, to steal and reverse-engineer blueprints of their futuristic technology.

After spending a few weeks rebuilding the Horde and constructing his version of the war machines, Ner'zhul finally launched his conquest in the new world, crushing those foolish enough to stand in his way...

As the war between the Allies and Soviets continues, the Allies were pushed back to Great Britain by the Soviets. On the day of 21 June 1953, a team of five Soviet agents, led by Rakov Zolnerowich and Oleg Vodnik, was dispatched to scout the area of Northwestern France. As they moved towards an island, they saw a strange vision of giant, greenskin humanoids. The island was filled with mysterious auras of darkness.

Out of curiousity, Rakov and his men crept stealthily to get a clear picture of what was occurring. Upon catching a glimpse of what happened, Rakov and his comrades jumped out of their skins. They were flabbergasted by the sight of the savage greenskin monsters. Without hesitation, they quickly hid behind bushes.

One of the humanoids, who has his face painted with a white skull, had detected them. One of his servants, who was riding a literally dead horse, holding a rod and wearing a hood, released four bolts of death towards the party. The projectiles hit Rakov, Oleg and two unlucky Soviet commandos, stealing much life force from their unfortunate targets. None of them but Rakov and Oleg survived the essence of undeath.

Those barbaric creatures then launched an attack. The comrade who evaded the bolts of death was fending off the monsters from chasing his comrades, while Rakov and Oleg, exhausted and mortally wounded, clambered back to a nearby Soviet outpost.

After recovering from their injuries, Rakov and Oleg reported what they saw at the island during their scouting duties to the High Command. The High Command didn't believe their words, and called them out of their "lies". Until one day, the wild monsters began their attack on the outpost. The creatures were able to annihilate the Soviets in the outpost as no tanks were there.

Amidst the siege, Rakov, as well as his superiors there, was surprised about the raging monsters besieging the outpost. Rakov was even shocked upon catching a vision of the skull-faced humanoid and the very knight of the dead, who hit him and his comrades with bolts of death.

Before the knight had a chance to unleash the bolts of death again, Rakov and Oleg quickly ran away to another base. Not long after the two escaped the siege, the Soviet tanks arrived and saved the day. The savage creatures were forced to retreat, and, after the incident, the Soviets are now aware of the existence of these monsters...

Factions:
[r]
There are a total of four factions in CrossCraft, two from Warcraft II and two from Red Alert -- Alliance (Expedition), Horde of Draenor, Allied Forces and the Soviet Union. Each side has their unique tactics, as well as their advantages and disadvantages.

[r]
Screenshots:

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2Screenshot 3

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Coming soon...

Last edited:
Let me guess, it's a Campaign?

Pretty much I like the concept, hope at least this or MegaCraft get to final release someday :)

Actually, you're half true. It's both Campaign and Altered Melee. I'm sure fans of Warcraft II and Red Alert will enjoy seeing a battle of Ner'zhul's Horde and Khadgar's Expedition clashing with the Allies and Soviets.

These good ol' soundsets and musics are definitely included in the campaign, while for Altered Melee, I may let people download them separately.

Level 9
Hey directive, are u starting? Shall i help i with a jump start?

Jus help me to some models and i can help u figure out tanks and infrantry and stuff

Hey directive, are u starting? Shall i help i with a jump start?

Jus help me to some models and i can help u figure out tanks and infrantry and stuff

Yeah, I'm starting the project now, as well as the Manual.

Most of the tanks, infantry, spells are from Warcraft II and Red Alert. But I'm planning to introduce more units into the four arsenals (Alliance, Horde, Allied and Soviet), so yeah.

I need some ideas about the Goblin Ace unit (found in Scars of Conflict Resource Pack), and new air units for Alliance, Allied and Soviet arsenals, also, all fixed wing aircrafts in CrossCraft will use Fingolfin's custom aircraft movement system (as used in his World Domination project).

Level 9
Spotter

Hp:180
Attack;Pierce 15-25
Seige 20-21
Armor:Medium 2
Movespeed:230

Abilities:
Aftermath(the plane will crash to the ground, exploding and dealing 40 damage to nearby units)[i can do this trigger for u if u want homie]
Air mine:Lays an air mine that lasts for 80 seconds
When an air enemy approaches, the air mine will goo kabboommmm!!! Dealing 45 damage.

Spotter

Hp:180
Attack;Pierce 15-25
Seige 20-21
Armor:Medium 2
Movespeed:230

Abilities:
Aftermath(the plane will crash to the ground, exploding and dealing 40 damage to nearby units)[i can do this trigger for u if u want homie]
Air mine:Lays an air mine that lasts for 80 seconds
When an air enemy approaches, the air mine will goo kabboommmm!!! Dealing 45 damage.

Good idea, though I may change it a little to suit.

About Aftermath, can you trigger it?

Level 9
Just dropping in to say that:

-Triggering is progressing...
-unit data has been added with new(Wildhammrr Shamans and Sorceresses)or alterned old (Ogre Juggernauts and Dragon Whelps)units

I am the triggerer and idealist for this project so im jus dropping in to say instead of Dero... i mean directive255!

Status
Not open for further replies.