• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNWolfLord

Reactions: Barsbold
Here's the Fitting Icon of WhiteDeath's Wolf lord model, Thanks to UgoUgo for Making the Icon, Well I decided to Upload this to my own to contribute this resource to The Hive workshop.

I already have the Permission from the Model creator and the Icon creator to upload and to create this icon.

Fitting Model Link:
White Death's - Wolf Lord

Clipboard01.jpg

Clipboard01.jpg

[14-13-42] Roland: I'll be lying my head down.
[14-13-53] Roland: Heartbeat is really getting slow.
[14-14-04] UgoUgo: ok
[14-14-36] Roland: Give me the screenshots of your progress and the uploaded work when you're done.
[14-15-00] UgoUgo: ok
[14-27-20] Roland: NYAH
[14-38-24] Roland: Can you also include the skillset?
[14-40-47] UgoUgo: ?
[14-40-51] UgoUgo: err
[14-40-51] UgoUgo: cant
[14-40-57] Roland: Oh, Okay.
[14-41-50] UgoUgo: i cant draw any complex thing without tablet/or anything that allows me to use my hand directly
[14-42-01] Roland: UgoUgo, oh
[15-02-32] Roland: Any progress?
[15-05-51] UgoUgo: yes
[15-05-54] UgoUgo: almost done
[15-06-03] Roland: Great! :D
[15-06-10] Roland: Screenshot sir?
[15-07-14] Roland: oh
[15-07-18] Roland: download lightshot
[15-07-24] Roland: to have a faster screenshot
[15-07-26] UgoUgo: http://postimg.org/image/o8gh7xu8d/
[15-07-44] Roland: It looks.
[15-07-54] Roland: Gorgeous!
[15-07-58] UgoUgo: it looks?
[15-08-08] UgoUgo: oh lol
[15-08-09] Roland: yeah
[15-08-11] Roland: good
[15-08-11] UgoUgo: thx
[15-08-18] Roland: try adding a hero glow?
[15-08-45] UgoUgo: wait
[15-10-01] UgoUgo: err
[15-10-08] UgoUgo: you gotta ask permission from whitedeath first
[15-10-22] UgoUgo: mods gonna ask for the permission proof
[15-10-22] Roland: okay.
[15-10-26] Roland: wait
[15-10-59] Roland: A fitting icon needs permission?
[15-11-13] UgoUgo: yes
[15-11-31] UgoUgo: if the model doesnt belong to the icon maker
[15-11-35] UgoUgo: you need it
[15-12-12] Roland: check his vm
[15-12-52] Roland: Alright
[15-13-05] Roland: Just don't upload the icon and save it along with the layers.
[15-13-23] Roland: When he replies, we'll return to the icon making to finish it.
[15-13-29] UgoUgo: wait
[15-13-33] Roland: Campadre amigo?
[15-13-47] UgoUgo: you are asking for permission to add hero glow or to upload it? >.>
[15-14-00] Roland: Add a hero glow
[15-14-07] Roland: on his icon
[15-14-14] Roland: I MEAN YOUR ICON
[15-14-30] Roland: But the upload should be pemitted tho
[15-14-49] UgoUgo: even if its permitted, you need to proof it
[15-14-53] UgoUgo: prove*
[15-15-16] UgoUgo: and when things like these, i prefer pming rather than showing to the public
[15-15-23] Roland: oh
[15-15-26] UgoUgo: well its up to you
[15-15-31] Roland: let me copy and paste our chat messages
[15-16-05] Roland: http://www.hiveworkshop....itedeath/#vmessage418254
[15-16-11] UgoUgo: just ask him whether he allows his wolf lord model to have an icon or not
[15-16-15] UgoUgo: simple as that

FwYhLFj.png

UPDATE 11/22/15 - I deleted the pastebin and I made a post w/the attachment of the Wolf lord with glow.

[rainbow]CREDITS GOES TO UGOUGO FEEL FREE TO REP ME OR REP UGOUGO[/rainbow]

Keywords:
Old man, sage, Guy, Master, Pack master
Contents

BTNWolfLord (Icon)

Reviews
21:36, 14th Dec 2013 Kimbo: Approved, tested and works. UgoUgo, if you have any decisions on this icon let me know, I believe from my understanding that permission was given from you and the model creator. A lovely and well made icon, looks great...

M

21:36, 14th Dec 2013
Kimbo: Approved, tested and works. UgoUgo, if you have any decisions on this icon let me know, I believe from my understanding that permission was given from you and the model creator.

A lovely and well made icon, looks great!

EDIT: Reading over things again, set back to pending. Going to ask Ugougo for more clarity on this issue of permission.

EDIT: Yep, permission given and checked, approved!

Roland

R

Roland

Note: It's the first time that I contribute the Hive workshop :cute:

EDIT 11/22/15 -
Here are the following attachments the pack includes the wolf lord with glow.

Attachments

• BTNWolfLordNG.blp
    5.3 KB · Views: 123
  • DISBTNWolfLordNG.blp
    3.2 KB · Views: 122
  • SSHWolfLordNG.blp
    11.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 24
The icon could use some improvement, the hair especially looks like a big grey mass, but it looks good.

Level 30
UgoUgo sure do knows how to make a good icon. It's okay for Roland to share this seeing that we have our proof here though one piece of advice, it would be better also if you put both of them at a credit list on your description.

But still, reps for Ugo and you, Roland, my friend.

Roland

R

Roland

Well, I'm not in the panic mode at all, But Approved and set back to Pending? seriously?

EDIT: Reading over things again, set back to pending. Going to ask Ugougo for more clarity on this issue of permission.

EDIT: Yep, permission given and checked, approved!
~Kimberly

@Razosh:

The icon could use some improvement, the hair especially looks like a big grey mass, but it looks good.

Well, the Hair was smudge out since it was an Screenshot edited on GIMP but, I'll try contacting my friend Ugo to Update it along with the Glow.

Roland

R

Roland

To be quite honest, I thought the same. Then again, an admin could fix this by just moving it to UgoUgo's gallery, right?

Well, The truth is, I decided to Upload it on my Own cause I want to have a contribution here to the Hive and help more Icon makers upon my request.

Level 26
Well, The truth is, I decided to Upload it on my Own cause I want to have a contribution here to the Hive and help more Icon makers upon my request.

A contribution is something you contribute, something you yourself has created. This is someone else's work, which you merely requested. So to me, it's kind of weird that UgoUgo didn't upload it instead. Since you did nothing more than request him to do something for you, which he did.

Even if you want to have something in your gallery, if it's not made by you, what's the point?
It'll be same as having nothing there. It's UgoUgo's contribution to the site, in your gallery. Not your contribution.

I'm pretty sure requesting someone to make an icon for you isn't really "helping" though. Sure, it may be good practice, but they're already artsy from the beginning, so they'll generally make art on their spare time anyway because they enjoy it.

Level 45
To be quite honest, I thought the same. Then again, an admin could fix this by just moving it to UgoUgo's gallery, right?
I too think it's strange, but Ugougo clearly wanted Roland to be happy in a win-win situation it seems.

Yeah I gave the permission for him to upload it.
Well it makes him happy, it doesnt make me sad either. I guess it's a win-win? ;D
~UgoUgo
The icon is not against the rules, all permission was given, it is entirely up to UgoUgo now to decide if this stays up or such with Roland as the uploader regardless if it does seem abit silly or strange.

Roland

R

Roland

I too think it's strange, but Ugougo clearly wanted Roland to be happy in a win-win situation it seems.

The icon is not against the rules, all permission was given, it is entirely up to UgoUgo now to decide if this stays up or such with Roland as the uploader regardless if it does seem abit silly or strange.

qmzr.png

I just wanna be really Happy that's all. I don't want myself to be depressed here cause I'm already depressed in the real life. <:V

Roland

R

Roland

I am in a good mood, just let it be >.>
Doing something weird/silly once in a while brighthens your day, seriously

Though Roland please create your own in the future, only then you will really feel the happiness.

I will, I'm practicing how to make it, I was gonna attempt editing an Eagle claw with the help of Marcos DAB's Eagle claw tutorial. but, sadly. It failed :<

Roland

R

Roland

This isn't my Work and Please, don't thank me. Please thank my Friend UgoUgo for doing that.

Roland

R

Roland

UPDATE 11/22/15 - Deleted pastebin + added the attachments in first post.