• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Frigid (A Free-to-Use Terrain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I mostly made this terrain just for shits and giggles, but it turned out pretty good, so i'm releasing it here. Please keep in mind that It's a Huge map and meant to be used in a manner that allows for the player to still add alot of what they want, great for map-makers who aren't so good at making "Superstar" terrain.

Download Located Here:

Frigid(A Free-to-use Terrain) - Warcraft 3 Maps - EpicWar.com

Level 2
Your First post and you doin something helpful already. +rep

Thanks, I hope you look at it in map editor and tell me what you think. Keep in mind it's not meant for actual play but instead for others to base a game off of. (Don't take this in a way that i don't know how to make a map, It's more like i have some sort of Map making ADD)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.