• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Who can recommend me a GOOD RPG game like FF for PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
i loved playing FF9 on PS...kept me playing for months...
and HappyTauren i have Heroes of Might and Magic 3:complete if that is what u were replying to...
He is talking about Might and Magic NOT Heroes of Might and Magic.

Besides Planescape is a great RPG even if it's nothing like FF. Actually I never really cared for FF since they constantly feature these skinny blonde girls who claim to be men (thanks Zero Punctuation) and the games just seem too similar with eachother.

Level 15
Go to newgrounds.com, go to games, look for RPGS (or something of the like), and there should be a dungeon-crawling turn-based game there. It's pretty sweet, but I forgot it's name...

It rocks total face, by the way.

I think a good game for you other than the game I'm talking about would be Pokemon... it stole the "turn-based" thing from Final Fantasy, so whatever. I'm more into real-time RPGs, like Fable and Overlord (which rocks f---king socks).

Level 5
it sucks big time(hellgate) and I)eadnerzhul i have just started downloading FF8 and i would like to play pokemon-type games also...something like fire red for GBA...oh,good old days...

i have just visited newgrounds.com and it doesn't have RPG's they are located under adventure^^ and they are all flash...???

Level 15
He wants a turn-based RPG. You know... you take turns doing things to eachother... a good Turn-based RPG is Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (Not the Sith Lords). It's a great game that lets you be good or bad, and pretty much rocks face in terms of storyline and gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.