• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Good, Free, Online RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Title says it all, does anyone know a good online rpg (that's free to dl & play.)

I don't mind cash shops, but I don't want to get into another game like WoW.

I've played;

Runescape
World of Warcraft
Flyff
DOMO
Perfect World
Evony
Decide
Mabinogi
12 sky
9Dragons
Adventure Quest
Aeon
Tales of Pirates
2Moons
Atlantica
Guild Wars
Dark and Light
World of Kung Fu
Toon Town
Dragonfable
Mech Quest
Sword of the new World
Shaiya
Rappelz
Neo Steam

That's only a few that i've played for awhile then left for various reasons like insane level grinds, badly programmed control's, no community, etc...

Level 10
Asda Story! ... now ait bailed on that

Ragnarok!. ... nah bailed on that too

Florensia! (currently playing just downloaded yesterday) hmmmm well that's about it...oh oh!

Megaten ! based on Shin Megami Tensei series yah know persona and all that jazz. but havent played it yet. Download is like road kill. The part when you die. Well ? haha ^.^

Level 13
I played Silkroad.

It's quiet good.

You get events like in wow, there are plenty of other players and the map is really big.

The problem is when I played it the servers were totally croweded and you had to wait like 15 min for a login.

But it's worth playing:

http://www.joymax.com/silkroad/

The alternativ is WoW on a private server. (there are some really good ones with lots of other players.)

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Tibia MMORPG. It had the best community around, not so sure how it is now 'cause I haven't played it lately (I started in 2002 I think). Only problem is if you're one of those graphic-whores, you won't appreciate the 2D.

Dungeons and Dragons Online

Even tho it is disliked of its "Store", it is awesome game.
The store has stuff that would look like it would cost real life money, but that is a lie.
You can gain everything the shop needs from the DDO itself.

For examble, if it needs reputation, you just make quests.

So, please, do not turn away because of DDO's store, enjoy the game as it is meant to.

Currently I believe it is playable free in everywhere.
The level caps have just been increased.

Level 4
Perfect World - It's just so beautiful game with great world and possibilities. You can even get married.
Exteel - More like an online TPS, but has lot of RPG elements. Like it because of japanese mecha-style.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hmm, ill try perfect world I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.