• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What character(s) should Blizzard kill of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
So, has anyone thought about Blackhand recently?
If so, boop!

attachment.php

Attachments

• index.png
    index.png
    15.9 KB · Views: 106
Level 2
Sylvanas should be offed, perhaps her body hung over the new Lordareon as a reminder to the Forsaken what happens when you screw around with the plague (Of course this is unlikely to happen since the majority of the Horde fanbase likes Sylvanas, WoW would then have 100,000 subscribers instead of its current 6mil, and there'd be even more people hating on it.) Anywho, procede to hate on me with.

Level 25
Yeah, I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE YOU. Why kill a character that needs to be risen(not from the grave again!), and needs an expansion that have her to be focused at, like Wrathion in Mists of Pandaria and a little in Cataclysm and Khadgar in Warlords of Draenor. She is already a main character in WotLK but she needs more attention and concern. Thrall and Varian will better die than her, the only problem is...she already died. Three Times!

Level 2
Varian will probably get killed off eventually, after all, Anduin is growing up. Or perhaps Varian will just resign. But killing Thrall would make no sense. Also, I was expecting rage from her fans. Why should she get any attention? All the other faction leaders haven't had one, sure, sure, Thrall in Cata, but he also stepped down/ So my final verdict is that if Sylvanas did get her own expansion, she would probably step down.

And Vol'jin got some much needed attention in MoP.

Last edited:
Level 25
Yeah, make one for Durotan! Yeah, so:

Varian-So you're telling me he don't got attention?
Tyrande-She could be worthy to be noticed for a naga or emerald dream expansion. She already got little attention in Cata anyway.
Malfurion-Cataclysm *cough* Stormrage.
Gelbin-He really needs one. He's the most underrated leader of all.
CotTH-They got it on Cata but more wouldn't hurt.
Velen-Kay, at least we seen him as another character on WoD, he's not featured in that expansion anyway.
Genn-Meh, he's together with Varian for now.

Vol'jin-Got it in MoP.
Baine-He got it also from MoP and other more sources.
Sylvanas-Got from WotLK but needs most.
Lor'themar-He got little from MoP but I think an expansion with him is OA.
Jastor-I wanted more news from him, he's the most interesting character.
Varok-I want him to be the Orc's Leader!

Level 9
Yeah, I NOW OFFICIALLY HATE YOU. Why kill a character that needs to be risen(not from the grave again!), and needs an expansion that have her to be focused at, like Wrathion in Mists of Pandaria and a little in Cataclysm and Khadgar in Warlords of Draenor. She is already a main character in WotLK but she needs more attention and concern. Thrall and Varian will better die than her, the only problem is...she already died. Three Times!
Killing Thrall would almost not make any sense, but killing Varian would be good. We need an Alliance leader who isnt an a#shole. Varian is like 7 years old, because hee still hates the Horde. I know his father got killed in front of his eyes and Stormwind kingdom was destroyed, but seriously he should get over that already, because that happened about 30 years ago.

Level 24
I don't get why Eitrigg hasn't been more focused on... He has the potential to be a major character..

He could definitely have taken Nazgrim's place in MoP so he did have an open window. Sadly Blizzard left out Eitrigg like so many other characters.

Level 9
I don't get why Eitrigg hasn't been more focused on... He has the potential to be a major character..
Eitrigg is kinda like Saurfang. Both are old warriors and dont really get anymore focus. Maybe one day if we need to destroy all of Dark Horde maybe then Eitrigg and Saurfang get more attention, because they after all were once from the Blackrock Clan.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Killing Thrall would almost not make any sense, but killing Varian would be good. We need an Alliance leader who isnt an a#shole. Varian is like 7 years old, because hee still hates the Horde. I know his father got killed in front of his eyes and Stormwind kingdom was destroyed, but seriously he should get over that already, because that happened about 30 years ago.

Are you completely mad? You know who gets the throne then?! Spoiler: Mr.Retard aka Anduin

If that ever happens I will either quit wow or transfer/delete every single alliance character I have to horde.

Level 9
Are you completely mad? You know who gets the throne then?! Spoiler: Mr.Retard aka Anduin

If that ever happens I will either quit wow or transfer/delete every single alliance character I have to horde.
Well who do you then want to be the king? Varian who still cant get over the thing that happened to Stormwind at First War and is blaming New Horde for that? He should blame Dark Horde for that, but not the New Horde. And he always tries to play badass, but fails horribly. Varian is by far one of the worstest characters Blizzard has made. Hes exactly like Jaina. Only kill, kill and kill Horde, because why not?

Level 24
Hes exactly like Jaina. Only kill, kill and kill Horde, because why not?

Yep and that's the problem, the Alliance should be led by a new race so they may get someone who's calm and accepting to lead their faction. The easiest way to switch power would of course be to cut of the head.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Well who do you then want to be the king? Varian who still cant get over the thing that happened to Stormwind at First War and is blaming New Horde for that? He should blame Dark Horde for that, but not the New Horde. And he always tries to play badass, but fails horribly. Varian is by far one of the worstest characters Blizzard has made. Hes exactly like Jaina. Only kill, kill and kill Horde, because why not?

I feel nothing special for Varian as a character. I'd just rate him 6/10 or something

Anduin on the other hand is flat out retarded. Ok so this prisoner has taken countless lives, broken peace between factions, corrupted vale of eternal blossoms, allied himself with an old god, betrayed his allied leader(s), approved dark shamanism and god knows what he did. (Garrosh)

I think I should help him escape!

*anduin heads to the prison cell and gets beat up by Garrosh*

Still helps him. Oh god that character annoys the fuck out of me.
463px-Facepalm.png

I can just imagine him sitting on the throne.. oh the Horde took over westfall and attacked Darnassus? I believe they have come to their senses now, no need to establish the army. May the light guide their steps and may god forgive them for their sins as well as preventing them from sinning ever again in the future, amen.

Level 24
and may god forgive them for their sins as well as preventing them from sinning ever again in the future, amen.

Have you read the bible? It's a sin to wear two sets of clothing of different garments. Unless they flat out die in the next five seconds there will be sinning done.

I believe the only way to get a good Alliance leader is to pick a new one. Tyrande for king!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Have you read the bible? It's a sin to wear two sets of clothing of different garments. Unless they flat out die in the next five seconds there will be sinning done.

I believe the only way to get a good Alliance leader is to pick a new one. Tyrande for king!

No I have not, I just tried to make is sound somewhat bullshit-ish

Level 24
But I sincerely hope that both Varian and Thrall dies they've both had more time in the light than they deserve. Perfect ending would be Sylvanas kills Varian and Grommash kills Thrall.

Level 11
Ooh if you are all going that crazy, why can't I?!
Alleria will return from whatever she is now, she'll become tha queen of the Alliance, accept the Blood Elves into the Alliance, such as the Forsaken, she'll kick the Night Elves of the Alliance due their ancestral's war, and also kick the Draenei because they look like demons, and she don't like them, the Night Elves and Draeneis will join the Horde because Vol'jin set the druidism (is that how it's spelled) into the Horde, and the Taurens started to workship the light more than the Shamanism, so it will be a Kalimdor vs. Eastern Kingdons war, that will and at New Horde's victory because the Val'kys can't raise Orcs, Trolls, Night Elfs, Draeneis or Goblins. And Alleria will die at Velen's hands because he's angry with her because she called him of Big Foe with a Big Beard.

Level 9
I feel nothing special for Varian as a character. I'd just rate him 6/10 or something

Anduin on the other hand is flat out retarded. Ok so this prisoner has taken countless lives, broken peace between factions, corrupted vale of eternal blossoms, allied himself with an old god, betrayed his allied leader(s), approved dark shamanism and god knows what he did. (Garrosh)

I think I should help him escape!

*anduin heads to the prison cell and gets beat up by Garrosh*

Still helps him. Oh god that character annoys the fuck out of me.
463px-Facepalm.png

I can just imagine him sitting on the throne.. oh the Horde took over westfall and attacked Darnassus? I believe they have come to their senses now, no need to establish the army. May the light guide their steps and may god forgive them for their sins as well as preventing them from sinning ever again in the future, amen.
I think you have never heard of Hope and Second Chance. And since when did Horde take over Westfall? Isnt Westfall taken over by some syndicate idiots and robots? Also Anduin didnt help Garrosh escape. It were Kairoz, Warlord Zaela and Wrathion who helped Garrosh escape. There is still one thing i dont get about WoD. So there is a dungeon Upper Blackrock Spire (the new one) I dont get it did Iron Horde take over that place or is just Warlord Zaela working with the Dark Horde? Also i wish that they would make brown orcs playable race.

Level 24
I dont get it did Iron Horde take over that place or is just Warlord Zaela working with the Dark Horde?

Well Zaela is the end boss and this is the dungeon journal.

When Garrosh instructed the Ironmarch vanguard as to their mission in Azeroth, he urged them to rendezvous with an old ally whom he knew would be fierce, loyal, and thirsting for revenge: Zaela, Warlord of the Dragonmaw clan. Now, as she readies a doomsday weapon in the heart of Blackrock Mountain, her moment of vengeance draws near.

I don't think she has any actual contact with Garrosh any more but she's definitely helping him probably under his orders. So I would say the orcs in the dungeon are unofficial members of the Iron Horde.

Level 12
Remember that once "Warchief" Rend was finally killed, many members of the Dark Horde, including the Blackrocks and the Dragonmaw, joined the "True" Horde. I think the Iron Horde is composed of both the clans on Draenor and Garrosh's supporters back on Azeroth. It makes sense that Zaela holds Blackrock Spire now :)

Level 24
Oh. I thought he was alive, because it was written in wowiki that he is alive, but i didnt see that he is alive in WoD.

You probably want to keep to wowpedia instead as it's more accurate and most entries on wowwiki are just copied from wowpedia anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.