• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What character(s) should Blizzard kill of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I dont get it why people hate Jaina so much? Have you guys read war crimes novel? At the end Jaina decided to give up her hatred so no need to hate her anymore :D. Somewhy ive started to like Garrosh for some reason. Its probably, because his lines are always so good. My favorite is: "All who would rise against my New Horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar".

Level 24
I dont get it why people hate Jaina so much? Have you guys read war crimes novel? At the end Jaina decided to give up her hatred so no need to hate her anymore :D. Somewhy ive started to like Garrosh for some reason. Its probably, because his lines are always so good. My favorite is: "All who would rise against my New Horde will be impaled upon the spires of Orgrimmar".

Chaosy seems to be referring to her personality in WarCraft III and if you're referring to any of my posts those were made prior to the release of War Crimes.

And yes I hate her less than before but I wont forgive her until we have the Sunreavers back in Silvermoon.

Level 6
Chaosy seems to be referring to her personality in WarCraft III and if you're referring to any of my posts those were made prior to the release of War Crimes.

And yes I hate her less than before but I wont forgive her until we have the Sunreavers back in Silvermoon.
Wait a minute. How did Jaina kick Sunreavers out of Silvermoon? I know that she kicked Sunreavers out of Dalaran, but never heard of her kicking them out of Silvermoon.

Level 24
Wait a minute. How did Jaina kick Sunreavers out of Silvermoon? I know that she kicked Sunreavers out of Dalaran, but never heard of her kicking them out of Silvermoon.

I never said she kicked them out of Silvermoon, I said I want them back in Silvermoon. The book was unclear if the Sunreavers were freed or are going to be freed and so far we don't know if they're still held captive.

Level 14
I think all dragons should be exterminated.
They are here and do nothing expect stealing merit from others they also needs eternities for learning something and are purely inferior on every point than dwarves.
In fact there should be only dwarves as they are more intelligent and have more modern weaponry and even can make fly the most unprobable machinery for cheap.
They would only need golems to be the masters of the universe if blizzard realized the power of the dwarves.

Level 16
They are here and do nothing expect stealing merit from others they also needs eternities for learning something and are purely inferior on every point than dwarves.
In fact there should be only dwarves as they are more intelligent and have more modern weaponry and even can make fly the most unprobable machinery for cheap.
They would only need golems to be the masters of the universe if blizzard realized the power of the dwarves.
say what? lol am I reading this correctly?

Level 24
Alright so I have a lot of ground to cover so lets take it step by step.

They are here and do nothing expect stealing merit from others

First we have the battle against Deathwing, had the dragons not crippled him he would have flew back to Deepholm and out of our reach. Deathwing was also killed with the DragonSoul the only thing we did was tickle his feet.

Second we have the Nexus War where Malygos where about to kill us untill the children of Alexstrasza swooped in and saved our sorry hides and killed Malygos because we were to incompetent.

Thirdly we have the War of the Ancients where the dragons battled fiercely to defend Azeroth and stop the invasion of the Burning Legion since the mortals were failing.

In the War of the Shifting Sands they sealed the gates of Ahn'Qiraj which stopped the invasion of Kalimdor that would have surely devored the mortal races.

At the dawn of Azeroth Malygos killed Galakrond which convinced the Pantheons of saving our planet.

they also needs eternities for learning something and are purely inferior on every point than dwarves.

I am going to need an example because nowhere have I seen the dragons being anything than physically and intellectually superior to mortal races.

Speaking of stealing credits, these are all the inventions gnomes and goblins. And the dragons don't need tank to melt metal with their breath. Do you honestly believe that Garrosh would stand a chance with all his machinery if he marched on Wyrmrest?

They would only need golems to be the masters of the universe if blizzard realized the power of the dwarves.[/QUOTE]

The dwarves in Dragon Age had golems and they are still loosing to the darkspawn. And does not the Iron dwarf have golems and werent they vanquished, despite the fact that many of them where guarded by the flame leviathan in Ulduar? The dwarves are not useless but they are far from taking control of Azeroth.

Heinvers facepalms

Level 12
The Alliance must perish! Even though the Horde may seem corrupt and a bit too aggressive, I think its time that they rise. Just to level out the Alliance-Horde world powers since the Alliance is getting too big while the Horde is just left out.

Level 24
The Alliance must perish! Even though the Horde may seem corrupt and a bit too aggressive, I think its time that they rise. Just to level out the Alliance-Horde world powers since the Alliance is getting too big while the Horde is just left out.

There has been a lot of speculation since the blood elf short story that we might soon see Sylvanas as an endgame boss. If this happened I would lose all interest in WoW as that would just put too much hostility towards the Horde. In doing so it would also make the Alliance vs Horde war a fight of good vs evil.

I don't know if anyone in the Alliance needs to die or if the faction needs to be shattered but we definitely need something to level out the playground. Luckily for us we're going to the home of the orcs so this is the perfect place to do so.

Level 25
There has been a lot of speculation since the blood elf short story that we might soon see Sylvanas as an endgame boss. If this happened I would lose all interest in WoW as that would just put too much hostility towards the Horde. In doing so it would also make the Alliance vs Horde war a fight of good vs evil.

I don't know if anyone in the Alliance needs to die or if the faction needs to be shattered but we definitely need something to level out the playground. Luckily for us we're going to the home of the orcs so this is the perfect place to do so.

The first three expansion features endbosses that came from the alliance(actually, one came from a race close to an alliance race). Illidan is a Night Elf, Arthas is a Human, Deathwing is a Dragon. But I think Garrosh and Grom are enough, we need an enemy force from the Alliance itself. Maybe Varian? Mekkatorque? Lol, Warcraft I and II made them suffer. WoW is their time to rise.

Level 12
I hope Jaina goes into that twisted insane state again and tries to destroy the entire Horde but that seems unlikely since she's undsr Kalec's and Anduin's guidance. Damn why does the Alliance have to be so damn honorable? Blizzard's giving all the evil shit to the Horde. I never expected Forsaken or Blood Elven members. They're still in even after the events that happened in Northrend, the Undercity, and the Sunwell. Its just weird to see them representing the Horde with all that hatred.

Level 24
I agree that Blizzard has been made out the Horde to be pure evil. It seems like they tried to separate Vol'Jin's rebellion from Garrosh's Horde but they failed miserably. I hope that they will take their opportunity in WoD to make the Horde leaders into protagonists once again.

Level 9
Yeah it really sucks that Blizzard turned Horde into Burning Legion type and Alliance is like The Pantheon. Btw what you mean that like first two endbosses were Alliance? They acutally werent, because Illidan was on Illidari side and Arthas was Undead Scourge.

Level 24
He never died you know (well, not until the end of WotLK ending), so you can say he was human until his very death.

The problem is that if you don't mind close attention to both sides the Horde as a whole appears evil and there is very little focus on Vol'Jins rebellion prior to patch 4.3.

Level 24
Well, Forsaken, BE, and Goblins are all rejected by humans. If the alliance treated them nicely, theGoblins will side them, and peeps just think hatred against "noble" races are bad. Nothings evil in the horde, even Sylvanas or Gallywix. Noobs just look at the Horde wrong.

Yep, we're just a bunch of outcasts who have earned a place in the world, the Alliance although might look like the golden boys are extremely racist. So much lore however is hidden in the novels and between the lines that many see it wrong. If you play on an Alliance character the Horde is not represented in any just way.

Level 10
I am a fan of the Game of Thrones series and it's author George.R.R Martin, and so, using his POV, I shall make this statement...
I really like this character and have honestly no personal bias against him but.
I honestly think that Thrall should die..
Explanation in 3,2,1

Well, firstly it would be possibly the biggest gamechanger the lore of Warcraft has ever recieved, everyone across the Warcraft loreverse would be shocked, as he was and has been the protagonist of the Warcraft games for such a long time, I mean, if you look at all the WoW expansions and primary Horde-side questlines, it's needless to say, if it's a quest affiliated with good-deeds it's obviously Thrall's handiwork.
He is basically the savior of almost EVERYTHING..
Exhibit A:- Creates the New Horde by saving the Orc slaves from Durnholde and other Human bases.
Exhibit B:- Saves Sen'jin (Father of Vol'jin) and his whole tribe who join his cause
Exhibit C:- He heard Medivh's calling/warning and saved his people from the Scourge
Exhibit D:- He helped save Cairne Bloodhoof's village from the Centaur assault
Exhibit E:- Thrall didn't care about the fact that Grom had gone rogue and became Fel, but instead tried saving him
And these examples are only just from Wc3.

Level 25
I am a fan of the Game of Thrones series and it's author George.R.R Martin, and so, using his POV, I shall make this statement...
I really like this character and have honestly no personal bias against him but.
I honestly think that Thrall should die..
Explanation in 3,2,1

Well, firstly it would be possibly the biggest gamechanger the lore of Warcraft has ever recieved, everyone across the Warcraft loreverse would be shocked, as he was and has been the protagonist of the Warcraft games for such a long time, I mean, if you look at all the WoW expansions and primary Horde-side questlines, it's needless to say, if it's a quest affiliated with good-deeds it's obviously Thrall's handiwork.
He is basically the savior of almost EVERYTHING..
Exhibit A:- Creates the New Horde by saving the Orc slaves from Durnholde and other Human bases.
Exhibit B:- Saves Sen'jin (Father of Vol'jin) and his whole tribe who join his cause
Exhibit C:- He heard Medivh's calling/warning and saved his people from the Scourge
Exhibit D:- He helped save Cairne Bloodhoof's village from the Centaur assault
Exhibit E:- Thrall didn't care about the fact that Grom had gone rogue and became Fel, but instead tried saving him
And these examples are only just from Wc3.

Nope. Go'el would not die very soon. I would want to see Varian drowning and being eaten by the demons and the minions of the old gods. Go'el have more things to do, but I think that his death may come after long years, he either die in old age or a great sacrifice.

Level 10
Nope. Go'el would not die very soon. I would want to see Varian drowning and being eaten by the demons and the minions of the old gods. Go'el have more things to do, but I think that his death may come after long years, he either die in old age or a great sacrifice.

I'm pretty sure he wont die in a long time, but killing him off will kind of change up the perspective of the Azeroth-beings..
Before Thrall's death :-
"Ohh, The Burning Legion is invading? Let's count on Thrall to save us"
"Ohh, Deathwing is using the power of the Demon Soul to obliterate us? Let's count on Thrall to take the power of the Dragon Aspects and put it in the Dragon Soul and kill him"
"Ohh Garrosh is reigning supreme and conquering the world? Leave it to Thrall to take on the father-figure and give Garrosh some Tough love by saying, " You dissappoint me""
"Ohh the Elements are angry, especially Ragnaros, let's have Thrall take the burden of watching an evil vision and then trying to sacrifice his strenght and power to save the world"

I blame the Humans for this.. They depend on Thrall too much..

Level 24
I agree that Thrall dying would be a great twist and it would be fun to see someone else stand in the light like maybe Alexstrasza who constantly puts great value on life but at the same time refuses to interfere whenever old gods, demons or skeleton raising maniacs attempts to take over the world. Killing of Thrall is an interesting concept though I think it's more likely that Korra is killed in Legend of Korra.

Level 25
I'm pretty sure he wont die in a long time, but killing him off will kind of change up the perspective of the Azeroth-beings..
Before Thrall's death :-
"Ohh, The Burning Legion is invading? Let's count on Thrall to save us"
"Ohh, Deathwing is using the power of the Demon Soul to obliterate us? Let's count on Thrall to take the power of the Dragon Aspects and put it in the Dragon Soul and kill him"
"Ohh Garrosh is reigning supreme and conquering the world? Leave it to Thrall to take on the father-figure and give Garrosh some Tough love by saying, " You dissappoint me""
"Ohh the Elements are angry, especially Ragnaros, let's have Thrall take the burden of watching an evil vision and then trying to sacrifice his strenght and power to save the world"

I blame the Humans for this.. They depend on Thrall too much..

Right. The Alliance shown much hatred to the Horde and they dare depend on Thrall? But Thrall is still needed(but not to be depended on, the others are abusing him), and should not be killed this time, maybe next time, hehe.

Level 24
and should not be killed

Should Korialstrasz, Malygos, Sindragosa, Tyranstrasz, Sylvanas, Lothar, Durotan, Cenarius, King Terenas, Lirath, Uther, Rhonin and all others have died? Everything isn't supposed to be like Tolkiens world where the heroes always win despite being outnumbered 40 to 1.

Level 9
Ok Garrosh is a given, no one liked him, he was a rude, arrogant, tiny headed brat. But, I find it funny that other than him it's mostly alliance characters, given that the Horde has gone through not 1, but 2 warchief changes throughout the last couple expansions i'd say yes let's kill off a night-elf or two... better yet, kill the gnome king and have them all freak out about a new leader, gnomes need some spot-light (they weren't even shown in warcraft III)

However, I love Sylvanas dearly, which is why I think she should die, she has been trying to get dead for so long, she forgot why she hated Arthas, yeah he wiped out her people but the worst part was he made her wipe them out right along side him... all in all she needs some peace, I think the forsaken could use a new leader with the pure intent of guiding a cursed people like Sylvanas was in the beginning of her career.

--Any thoughts?

Level 24
They could kill Sylvanas for a 4th time or Blizzard could stop putting her through an emotonal rolercoaster every time she makes any actual progress. I dont understand why half of the Horde leaders need to be a villan, Sylvanas, Gallywix and Garrosh.

Level 12
When I first saw the Worgen, I thought they were meant to bring out the darker side of the Alliance and cause them to bear heavy weights since they were Gilneans (Gilneans are known to be selfish, at least most if not all) but turns out they were honorable and just bolstered the Alliance forces even more. Its crazy, I mean the Alliance is just getting bigger and bigger while the Horde is becoming more evil as we speak. Take a look at their traits: Humans are bound by honor from the start of Warcraft, Night Elves are the ancient protectors of Azeroth, Dwarves were Earthen and crave history, Gnomes are techno geniuses, Worgen are humans trying to reclaim their former honor, and they even get the patient Tushui Pandaren. See what I mean? Lets take a look at the Horde: Orcs were portrayed as evil from the start though regained honor when Thrall took over, Trolls were hated so much because of their Zandalari heritage, Tauren well at least there are SOME who are respected among the Horde, Forsaken are despised even by their own faction because they were once the Lich King's minions and because of the events that occurred at the Wrathgate, Goblins are VERY greedy though they're almost as smart as Gnomes, and the Huojin Pandaren who are quick to act with honor. Even when you look at the Horde's good side the Alliance will ALWAYS overshadow them.

Level 10
When I first saw the Worgen, I thought they were meant to bring out the darker side of the Alliance and cause them to bear heavy weights since they were Gilneans (Gilneans are known to be selfish, at least most if not all) but turns out they were honorable and just bolstered the Alliance forces even more. Its crazy, I mean the Alliance is just getting bigger and bigger while the Horde is becoming more evil as we speak. Take a look at their traits: Humans are bound by honor from the start of Warcraft, Night Elves are the ancient protectors of Azeroth, Dwarves were Earthen and crave history, Gnomes are techno geniuses, Worgen are humans trying to reclaim their former honor, and they even get the patient Tushui Pandaren. See what I mean? Lets take a look at the Horde: Orcs were portrayed as evil from the start though regained honor when Thrall took over, Trolls were hated so much because of their Zandalari heritage, Tauren well at least there are SOME who are respected among the Horde, Forsaken are despised even by their own faction because they were once the Lich King's minions and because of the events that occurred at the Wrathgate, Goblins are VERY greedy though they're almost as smart as Gnomes, and the Huojin Pandaren who are quick to act with honor. Even when you look at the Horde's good side the Alliance will ALWAYS overshadow them.

He's got a great point actually..

Yeah, which is why so much of the lore nowadays is terrible. Metzen needs to bring an actual writing team back.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
They could kill Sylvanas for a 4th time or Blizzard could stop putting her through an emotonal rolercoaster every time she makes any actual progress. I dont understand why half of the Horde leaders need to be a villan, Sylvanas, Gallywix and Garrosh.

Am I the only one around here that loves the half-villains? I hate all the knights in shining armor.

Level 9

Well i'd like to pose a counter point for the sake of the discussion :grin:

Humans : Racist (some, since the first warcraft)
Night Elves : Overbearing, known to crave power (Naga were night elves)
Dwarves : Ok, to be fair I have yet to see the dwarves bad side :wink:
Gnomes : What do they REALLY contribute?
Dreanei : Cowards (you failed to mention them)
Worgen : Uncontrollable

----

Orcs : Honorable Warriors
Trolls : Skilled and Cunning (they can't be evil because of their race)
Tauren : Ancient Protectors of Earth o,o
Forsaken :Striving to find purpose
Blood Elves : Almost massacred by... humans
Goblins : You got me, I don't like em either.

So the point of this is not to shift the Alliance to having the lesser traits, all i'm saying is there is more than the perspective of the Horde being the "bag-guys" however I completely agree that blizzard has been making them look that way recently, I think the reason is, they have been focused on the Drama of the Horde way more than anything on the Alliance.... but you have some excellent points :ogre_haosis:

Level 25
Humans : Racist (some, since the first warcraft)
Night Elves : Overbearing, known to crave power (Naga were night elves)
Dwarves : Ok, to be fair I have yet to see the dwarves bad side :wink:
Gnomes : What do they REALLY contribute?
Dreanei : Cowards (you failed to mention them)
Worgen : Uncontrollable

----

Orcs : Honorable Warriors
Trolls : Skilled and Cunning (they can't be evil because of their race)
Tauren : Ancient Protectors of Earth o,o
Forsaken :Striving to find purpose
Blood Elves : Almost massacred by... humans
Goblins : You got me, I don't like em either.

Good counter. Plus, the Pandaren adds honor to the Horde, people see them as "evil pandaren" anyway, I hate it. And, for the Night Elves: They accepted a race that almost summoned Sargeras and let the legion invade us. Goblins: Friendly race and they trade goods in many parts of the world, and they're once part of the Alliance.

Level 24
You also failed to mention what Archrimonde and Kil'Jaiden did which beats even Queen Azshara.

Status
Not open for further replies.