• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What character(s) should Blizzard kill of?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
If Blizzard will kill a race or races, I'll choose red dragon and pandarens to be killed.

Plus I hate Varian, KILL HIM!!!

And...Some Horde Characters should not be killed. They became leaders because:
Thrall-The (al)most best character is his father.
Vol'jin-He succeded his killed father.
Baine-He succeded his killed father.
Sylvanas-Killed and raised from the dead by a traitor who killed his own father.
Lor'themar-He succeded the prince that have a father killed by the traitor who killed his own father.
Jastor-Chosen by the son of the (al)most best character is his father.

Last edited:
Level 11
I'm son of my father...

I think the Trade Prince (forgot his name...) should die, he's just a damn greedy pig! he don't help the Horde and not even his own race, and I have no idea of why he appears on Siege of Orgrimmar's final cinematic, he was hidden in his damn secret place.

Last edited:
Level 24
Gallywix is a very mysterious character indeed, I wounder if we'll ever see him. He doesn't seem like an interesting character so I don't know why we should see him. Rather show us a Windrunner reunion, though I expect that reunion would involve a lot of arrows rather than hugs and unicorns farting rainbows.

I would definitely like to see Tyrande get into the game. It was one of the biggest disappointments when I first came to Darnassus (to see her chillaxing in a robe). I certainly don't want her to die before doing anything, though.

SOMEONE PLEASE KILL AGGRA. I know it is cruel, but I never liked seeing her in Cataclysm. When those elements consumed Thrall, she just kept whining on the side about how lovey-dovey they were and how Thrall was some noble spirit. He is, but she really was annoying in that quest chain. They shouldn't have had that chain voice acted.

After WoD, I'd like Neptulon to either die or get captured, corrupted, w/e. I really want to get to the Maelstrom (and I'm sure it could tie in with the Old Gods).

N'Zoth is a cool choice. I don't know if he has to die, but I would love to see an Emerald Dream expansion. Especially since the Nightmare Dragons are gone. They were one of the coolest things about Azeroth. I remember the first time I went to that area in Duskwood. It gave me chills. I was thinking "OOH a Night Elf encampment, right?!" (as you walk past the night elf archway, and you see the tileset change). Then I just stared straight at a dragon walking around. I literally did not move for a good 6 minutes. I walked closer and closer to it, and then suddenly I aggro'd. It scared the hell out of me, and then it killed me.

I revisited that dragon later. I have only one screenshot of him, and that was when I grouped up with some rag tag team of mid 60's/70's (it was TBC at the time) to go kill him. It was a lot of fun. I've been sad ever since they removed them in Cataclysm. Now you just stare at that mysterious portal, wondering where it'll lead (I assume Blizzard will use that eventually to enter the nightmare).

Level 24
The emerald nightmare and the sea is something I made an entire theory of before WoD was announced and I believed that would be the next expansion.

Me personally I believe an expansion about the islands around Azeroth, Ny'alotha and the Rift of Aln will be the target of the upcoming expansion since we've got so many great antagonists there that are just waiting to have their stories told example of some possible raid bosses would be Azshara, Neptulon, Ozumat, N'Zoth, King Rastakhan, the Zandalari Loas' and Lestharia Vashj. (Lestharia Vashj in particular since her daughter Lady Vashj was a boss that brought teamplay in raiding to a whole new level so adding Lestharia Vashj as a boss would serve as great nostalgia.)

Besides the Zandalari at this point has their homeland resting in ruins and their people getting closer and closer to extinction somehow I doubt they will take a two - three years long cofee break and await the next expansion.

We also have Azshara who at this point has the aid of an Old God and has captured the elemental lord of water Neptulon the Tidehunter, if she is going to wait even longer for an assault she has been preparing for 10 000 years I'm going to be extremlly disapointed.

As for the nightmare dragons one can only hope N'Zoth has kept the strongest of the dragons as his personal bodyguards.

Level 24
Indeed. As for the pet dragons of N'zoth, well.... It would need to be a damn impressive battle for me to consider it.

And Blizzard has never made an epic dragon fight in your opinion? Hmm, what about Onyxia, Nefarian, Sindragosa or Deathwing? I have no doubt Blizzard would make something great out of it.

Yeah, I think that Onyxia and Deathwing were the best so far imo.
Gallywix is a very mysterious character indeed, I wounder if we'll ever see him. He doesn't seem like an interesting character so I don't know why we should see him. Rather show us a Windrunner reunion, though I expect that reunion would involve a lot of arrows rather than hugs and unicorns farting rainbows.
Dat' goblin is useless anyway as a character imo. Yes do dat' just imagine the drama between the Windrunner sisters ;~;

Level 24
Dat' goblin is useless anyway as a character imo. Yes do dat' just imagine the drama between the Windrunner sisters ;~;

The fan dream of an threesome will most likely never occur but there will be daggers flowing in no time. ;)

Level 24
malygos, felmyst, kelecgos, nightbane

Those were indeed great, I've never heard someone who agrees with me on this but the best 5 man dungeon ever created in my opinion was the Occulus. I always loved the idea of it and the fact that they had added a new aspect to dungeons, sadly it did not last.

Those were indeed great, I've never heard someone who agrees with me on this but the best 5 man dungeon ever created in my opinion was the Occulus. I always loved the idea of it and the fact that they had added a new aspect to dungeons, sadly it did not last.

Yeah. LFG kind of killed Occulus. It was mostly a guild-thing in WotLK. But when you got it in LFG, someone would always leave. The last time I ran Occulus, I joined a half-finished group, and I found player corpses scattered throughout the dungeon (meaning that there were at least 1-2 groups before me, lol).

Level 24
Haters, but I gotta agree about her. She's drastically changed from the person I knew before Theramore's fall.

To say the very least. I've reached level 60 with her in Hearthstone is that some sort of double morale because I love her class in that game? :D

Level 11
Well, although I think that Gallywix should choke himself in his own blood, I think that Jaina has gone too far, she tried to destroy Orgrimmar after Theramore's fall, she kicked the Blood Elves from Dalaran, she asked to Varian to dismantle the Horde, and God know what will she do next, she should die before betray the Alliance as well. Vereesa, however, have reasons to be an anti-Horde, she saw his sister, Alleria, defending Quel'Thalas against the Orcs and becoming a hero of the Second War, fought against the Anami Trolls, saw her own people succumb to demoniac energies, and many High Elves got killed when Theramore failed.

Level 24
I've never felt any overwhelming desire to see Vereesa dead, just Jaina but I wouldn't go as far as saying that her hate is justified. Putting everyone of one race under one banner is what racism is.

Level 23
I think that Jaina has gone too far, she tried to destroy Orgrimmar after Theramore's fall, she kicked the Blood Elves from Dalaran, she asked to Varian to dismantle the Horde, and God know what will she do next, she should die before betray the Alliance as well.

She have changed again, after she was killed in the book War Crimes by Zaela, and them revived by Anduin, Go'el(Thrall), Tyrande, Aggra and Valen. After this, she choose to let go the hatred.
And Blizzard won't do this(kill her), not anytime soon, they just changed the leader of the Kirin Tor, they will do more things with her. And probability she won't betray the Alliance. It's what i think, she won't be the past's girl, but will be a good leader and a character again.

Vereesa has changed a bit as well, choosing to take care of her children.

Level 24
Long awaited reunion of the Windrunner sister seems like I need to buy this book now. :D I'm generally very good at keeping up with Nobbel87's videos but I've seemed to make a miss here.

Level 8
What about the other bloodelfs? and poor Aethis who even was happy for her when that monster became leader of kirin tor??
it made sense that time but not when she told varian to destroy all the horde!!
and highelfs why they dont want to turn to bloodelfs they can use sunwell

She's not a monster. Think about this: how would you perceive your enemy after they've destroyed everything you held dear just in an eye's blink?
Of course not all blood elves are guilty, I've just pointed out the weed in the healthy forest(Blood Elf race).
highelfs why they dont want to turn to bloodelfs they can use sunwell
They despised using fel-magic, that's why they split from the Blood Elf race (same race I know). The HE were always siding with the Kirin Tor so it's natural that they'd stay in Dalaran.

Level 24
We need someone enough crazy to kill off the Lich King so the Scourge goes into full power mode. That'd be awesome.

Well there has been talk about a burning legion expansion and considering that the last burning legion expansion was the first expansion in the game. The 2nd expansion was WotLK which makes logic dictate that if the 7th expansion is a burning crusade expansion then the 8th has to be a scourge expansion. (Or maybe that's just wishfull thinking :D)

The problem is only who would be crazy enough to destroy the lich king? An Old God no doubt.

Level 12
Well there has been talk about a burning legion expansion and considering that the last burning legion expansion was the first expansion in the game. The 2nd expansion was WotLK which makes logic dictate that if the 7th expansion is a burning crusade expansion then the 8th has to be a scourge expansion. (Or maybe that's just wishfull thinking :D)

The problem is only who would be crazy enough to destroy the lich king? An Old God no doubt.

The same person who'd PUNCH DEATHWING IN THE FACE!

Level 24
Anduin might not be the leader that the Alliance PvPers want but if we take a look at the Alliance he might be just what it needs. Granted he would need a general to command his army since he is rather incompitent when it comes to military planning.

Speaking of which kill of Malfurion and make Tyrande what she used to be instead of Malfurions eyecandy.
Too much hate for Ally kids, but watev' Yes she needs to stop being a cheerleader:/ She needs to act like a military leader (again) not like a goddamn damsel in distress asking for f_cking help every time an orc or what the f_ck demon would attack the night elves!

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Anduin might not be the leader that the Alliance PvPers want but if we take a look at the Alliance he might be just what it needs. Granted he would need a general to command his army since he is rather incompitent when it comes to military planning.

Knowing him he'd just command the general to not engage no mater what. The excitement (not TM)

Level 24
Yeah. It's not like she's been doing anything in the past 5 expansions. She should have plenty of time on her hands.

Where the hell was she during the Cataclysm and why didn't she aid Ysera? She was too darn busy giving Malfurion the spotlight. As I said kill Malfurion of and give us some Tyrande.

Status
Not open for further replies.