• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Wc3 Fun Mapmaking Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I may join one of these :) the problem is, I don't know how to make small maps lol, they always grow into enormous projects, even on a 32x32 map :'(

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Hehe, it's 1:15am here, going to sleep now :p

Someday...

Level 26
Though there were only 4 entries, the evening was quite pleasant. There were a couple of players and we got to play a number of games. I have added most of the replays in the first post (Old Rounds).

@rulerofiron99: Unfortunately we could not get a good look at your map because everytime a hero was bought, it replaced the previous one player-independent.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

Plz make it to xmas holidays so I could attend :/

Level 26
Okay, round #6 is to see the life of day at Friday 12th to Saturday 13th, 8pm to 8pm (UTC+1), see timer.

Genres and keywords are to be posted up to 15min before start.

Genre pool for this round (from which 2 will be rolled):

aeon
arena

capture the flag
survival
escape
footmen wars

misc
rpg/adventure
tower defense

Level 4
33766371.jpg

Level 4
I know, but I don't know how to do either, not together, but not that either, so... yeah. Gonna have to say it now; I did pretty much nothing worthwhile after deciding to do an Arena... balancing heroes isn't really my thing, so yeah. Gonna have to pull out here, considering I won't be able to make it to the end, anyway. (5am is far too late to stay awake to every night.)

Good luck anyway, though, guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.