• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Best maps of the genres ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey everyone , I would like to know your favourite maps of the genres . For me the best ones are .:
AoS-hmm , WoW battlegrounds or Eternity of Azjol Nerub ;)
Arena-Requiem of the Gods , duh ;D Its the only arena that's not cheap copy of Angel Arena ;D
Capture the Flag-Elimination Tournament
Survival-Enfo's Team Survival (if that counts)
Maze-I don't like mazes , but Run Kitty Run seems pretty fun
Footman wars-all of them are the same so it doesn't matter ;D
LOAP-I really hate loaps ;D
Mini Game-Uther Party
RPG-Sol's RPG
Tower Defence-Elemental TD

What about you ?

Level 7
Search button. Use it. There was a number of threads like that already, someone delete/close this. Additionally, if you create a thread, put some more damn effort in it, your first post is barely readable, the title is also bad.

Level 5
Search button. Use it. There was a number of threads like that already, someone delete/close this. Additionally, if you create a thread, put some more damn effort in it, your first post is barely readable, the title is also bad.

Why dont you try putting some damn effort into making a positive post. Theres nothing to gain in correcting his grammar and spelling. However, reporting this was was the right thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.