• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Arena V0.01a BETA

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Fight with your team ina 4v4 arena with a selection of over 15 heroes and over 10 recepies. Thank you if you test this becuase I cannot host. My first map. Sorry the directions lie. I forgot to update the loading screen, it is first to 125 kills. If you download this map please comment or rate me. I want to know how good I am. I just updated it to V0.02 to add cooldown times on ability descriptions and update hero descriptions to show attributes.
Contents

Warriors Arena V0.01a BETA (Map)

Reviews
09:28, 1st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2: Very poor tooltips and Object Editor Work in general. The map is unoriginal aswell and has bad terrain, Rejected. Use our Map Development Forum for projects like this.

M

09:28, 1st Mar 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Very poor tooltips and Object Editor Work in general. The map is unoriginal aswell and has bad terrain, Rejected. Use our Map Development Forum for projects like this.

Level 7
This map is beta alright :D

I think i'll wait for the next version.
Ability descriptions kind of suck.
10/15/20/25 damage, but why it STAYS after you learn it?

The map should be rework, the descriptions fixed, and why the fuck the leaderboard says v0.05?

Fix the cooldown text to something like:
|cff00aaffCooldown:|r 20 seconds.

And make all the descriptions more like the default ones in warcraft 3 or DotA :( But it should be nice.

And please fix the hero descriptions. They should contain a little story, skills, and stats.

Good luck. The map will be better after an update :D

And why it weights 645 kb? You use something custom? Anyway...

Use wc3mapoptimizer v4.5. I bet it can reduce the map size to 200 kb as well, as protect it.

Level 2
Sorry for this update, but I just updated to v0.02b. I just updated so all players can -skills hero now and to update the leaderboard so that like Somaz says (see below) it properly says v0.02b. I also updated some of the -skills hero descriptions. Thank you somaz for commenting.