• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Furry Warriors Arena v1.2w

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
JaredVeatz presents:

"Furry Warriors Arena ver.1.2 (Winter Edition!)"
244303-albums8234-picture105387.png

Here we go again Warriors!

>Click here for the classic version<
Experience the cutest arena map in winter! You've still got all of the fun from the classic versions in this edition, but because it's the new 1.2, you will find more exciting game plays! Also, there will be no hunters in this edition, but instead, we let bears to enter the arena! BEARS!!!
244303-albums8183-picture105390.png

Experience the winter!

244303-albums8183-picture105388.png

For more information about the gameplay and other features, visit the "Classic" version of the map >here<

Change Log

*Version 1.2 Winter Edition
-Better AI
-Fixed more bugs
-Made some tweaks for more balanced gameplay
-Bears! Bears are dangerous! Bears!

Author's Notes:

Thank you for downloading this map! Don't forget to rate! If you have any suggestions, problems, or just a short letter for me, please leave a comment below or email me at [email protected].
Contents

Furry Warriors Arena v1.2w (Map)

Reviews
21:09, 29th Feb 2016 Ardenian: Multi-uploading of maps/ similar maps is not allowed. As it is an alternate game mode, it could also be included to the original map and there is no need for a seperate upload.

M

21:09, 29th Feb 2016
Ardenian: Multi-uploading of maps/ similar maps is not allowed. As it is an alternate game mode, it could also be included to the original map and there is no need for a seperate upload.

Level 4
Thanks!

I was making a new version of the original map and finally realized that I made a mistake by uploading a separate map and made it's way to the pending section. I decided to wait for it to be verified. And no matter what happens (approved or rejected), I will remove this as soon as possible. :thumbs_up: