• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

W.I.P plox by Mr.Goblin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goblin, Monkeys, and Gremlins.
That's a fine bunch you got there.

eeerm thanks, but that's not what I asked... I want all of you to pic your favorite/favorites, so I can lead my design on it and finaly try to come up with a final design.

Level 17
My sincere apologies.
The first one is the one that resembles more of a 'Warcraft Goblin', the rest wouldn't really fit in too well - although it would be very interesting to see an 'Animal Goblin' so I suggest you should give that a shot.

My sincere apologies.
The first one is the one that resembles more of a 'Warcraft Goblin', the rest wouldn't really fit in too well - although it would be very interesting to see an 'Animal Goblin' so I suggest you should give that a shot.

thanks mate, but goblin's tale is not a warcraft3 project anymore it became a personnal project ment to become a real game somedays.

because I love you guys! and I don't want you to think I'm dead!

here's a Fan art, the first one to guess who it is, will get rep from me :D

Freecookie.jpg

(was about to offer an icon or something, but than I remembered I really don't feel like drawing something else than my own projects XD):goblin_boom:

Level 17
I'd have to say the first one looks better.
The second one is a bit too hairy :3

Although the second one would look better if you changed the eyes.

Don't know if I should be doing this but..... here it goes

*goes back into his bunker*

goblin_fishing_by_mr_goblin-d476113.png

Pixel art I started a while ago, finished today out of boredom..

and some sketching about ''a project of mine'' that I'm ''preaaaty shure'' you guys ''never heard'' about...

>.>
<.<

*goes back into his bunker*
goblin__s_tale_sketching_by_mr_goblin-d47688x.png

Level 21
Mr.Goblin you got talent and you should make your own TV show cartoon!
Well anyway man is that a Panda I see too?

speedpainting_1_by_mr_goblin-d488l37.png

Welll, here's the thing, I'm trying to get better and better, and I realized awhile ago that my worst feature as a digital artist is my speed, I'm too much into details and I loose too much time painting my stuff..

so here we are, I've got myself into = speed paintings.

to gain speed...

here's my first ''real'' try

It's about time I got back on live-stream..

lucky for you, I have a day off tomorrow...(30 august) so at 10 a.m, I'll start drawing... and will probably stop when I'm bored/tired/or I'm kicked out of the computer.

Eastern Daily Time -5 = my time zone! just so you know..

here's the channel
http://www.livestream.com/mrgoblinart

I love you all!

Wow, the sy looks very realistic! Did you like... totally made in all by yourself?

Yus I did!, used a refference picture to help me out tough, but yeah did it 100% by myself, you can check my livestreaming videos to see how!

A goblin... with a tail... was that guy just testing some mutagenic potions on himself, or your goblins are related to raptors?

These are my own goblins :D, goblin's Tale is no more a warcraft3 related project now.... but a ''game project'' on itself.. or mostly = comical style drawing for my portfolio for now

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Now that I think about, the goblins feel fairly .. huge. Looking forward to see more of these creatures, though. They're all so lovely.

Level 27
Intresting, intresting... it would be pretty awesome if someone on Hiveworshop would release one of those indie games that don't cost much but bring more enjoyment than any Halo game.

So I guess something moved you from WC3... did you come up with some intresting ideas that would be immposible to achieve in WC3?

Now that I think about, the goblins feel fairly .. huge. Looking forward to see more of these creatures, though. They're all so lovely.

That's because you don't have anything real size in perspective... :D so far so good it's just small creatures :D

Wait until I draw an Ogre, or Ema Turtleneck etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.