• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tiny Wars

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
By Super_Hombre (me) my new Bnet account name. Anyway I have just made this map from scratch. I hope you like it. It's basically an altered melee with tiny units and small health and damage counters for every unit. Also features a song I threw in for fun. Computers cannot play. Anyhoo, please bare with me I'm not too good at terraining, triggering, or balancing anything so if you have any advice please feel free to tell me and not to hesitate.

Keywords:
Tiny wars melee map
Contents

Tiny Wars (Map)

Reviews
23:03, 24th Jun 2008 Ash: This map is meant to be played over Battle.net, this means that you're filesize has to be BELOW 4MB, because you added the song in it cannot be played on Battle.Net, correct it and tell one of the map Moderators. Thanks...

M

23:03, 24th Jun 2008
Ash: This map is meant to be played over Battle.net, this means that you're filesize has to be BELOW 4MB, because you added the song in it cannot be played on Battle.Net, correct it and tell one of the map Moderators. Thanks!
Mini Moderator Review: DevineArmy:
how did you get to 4mb? this map only contains
4 buildings
5 units including peasant
add AI
rejected sry