• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tiny Wars Remade v0.2.5 (protected)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A game that you play to destroy all your enemies make allies or just go up against everyone.
New* New units

Fixes* Fixed some minor errors/ glitches
Contents

Tiny Wars Remade v0.2.5 (protected) (Map)

Reviews
12:58, 6th May 2008 The Hive Workshop: [+]The maps is yours. [+]You have given information about the map protection. [+]Map is in English. [-]The Map contains a lot of bugs and therefore can't be approved. Bugs: When I start the map player red...

M

12:58, 6th May 2008
The Hive Workshop:
[+]The maps is yours.
[+]You have given information about the map protection.
[+]Map is in English.
[-]The Map contains a lot of bugs and therefore can't be approved.
Bugs:
When I start the map player red has an night elf archer that can kill the other players workers.

The terrain is quite poor , It's all flat , Almost no doodads.

The Dragon can't attack anything!
When I order it to attack other dragons it says it must be a hero , When I attack a hero it says it can't attack ground units , When I attack a normal unit it can't still attack!

The rifleman is VERY expensive but still very bad for the price.Fix this please.

When you have fixed these stuff , Update it and send me a private message and I'll look at it again.