• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tides of War 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Well well it was since too many after we talked about tow :p
Your job its very fine and good and awesome to me i really liked it , i don't have internet in my house until the next week but i will help you with something more , i have a friend that allow me to connect to help you onyl in hiveworkshop >.< i have tested the new beta you have told about and i really liked playing it and making my personally report :) so when i can go back to garena i will give it to you and the first chapter the boss is too hard for me xD

Level 23
Well well it was since too many after we talked about tow :p
Your job its very fine and good and awesome to me i really liked it , i don't have internet in my house until the next week but i will help you with something more , i have a friend that allow me to connect to help you onyl in hiveworkshop >.< i have tested the new beta you have told about and i really liked playing it and making my personally report :) so when i can go back to garena i will give it to you and the first chapter the boss is too hard for me xD

Thank you, i will see what i can make.
And can wait to more feedback! :)

Edit:

The terrain is completed, now just start the triggers! :)

2ui7o8k.jpg

Level 21
*Claps*
YES, YES!!!

Thank you Forsaken for putting this in game, and will it involve the Blood Elves stealing the Divine Bell from the Night Elves?
You know all this crap is confusing a bit, in which Garr had his own Blood Elves in his ranks, and most of the Blood Elves never knew they were betrayed.

Level 16
This really started to resemble a new Warcraft expansion!, I love the new atmosphere.
Hey you should consider to make an epilogue map(using this same map terrain) where you can simply wander around and enjoy the terrain. Seriously.
Kind of what tomoraider does with the ending maps, he always has a last epilogue map where you simply walk around..

Level 23
*Claps*
YES, YES!!!

Thank you Forsaken for putting this in game, and will it involve the Blood Elves stealing the Divine Bell from the Night Elves?
You know all this crap is confusing a bit, in which Garr had his own Blood Elves in his ranks, and most of the Blood Elves never knew they were betrayed.

Yea it will be stealing the Divine Bell. :)
Thank you!

Waiting for this campaign to finish and i will torture garrosh in this campaign and make him suffer

I cant wait to play!! :D

That's awesome! I want to play it NOW :3

Thank you!

This really started to resemble a new Warcraft expansion!, I love the new atmosphere.
Hey you should consider to make an epilogue map(using this same map terrain) where you can simply wander around and enjoy the terrain. Seriously.
Kind of what tomoraider does with the ending maps, he always has a last epilogue map where you simply walk around..

Thank you! And will have an epilogue in the campaign, i can't talk more. But it's a nice idea to put some gameplay inside, if not will be so boring the last part, if i'm going to do all the things i want, will be more or less 10-15 minutes of cinematic lol

Forsaken, can you put some lily-pads near those giant tree roots? Right now it's a bit barren:p

Thank you, yea, i will put some! :)

Yeah... and maybe make it a little darker might help, I think it's too shiny... just a thought ;)

Just the lily pads, okay? I like this "shiny" :)

Level 27
Looks really great, I'd also suggest making the fog a little bit thicker, but that's up to you, it looks good this way as well.

And what knight26 said, an epilogue map which is more, sort of calmer than the rest of the maps, especially the finale is good because the campaign doesn't end abruptly. But of course, that's completely up to you.

Level 23
Looks really great, I'd also suggest making the fog a little bit thicker, but that's up to you, it looks good this way as well.

And what knight26 said, an epilogue map which is more, sort of calmer than the rest of the maps, especially the finale is good because the campaign doesn't end abruptly. But of course, that's completely up to you.

While I agree with tomoraider to some aspects, I also believe that an open ending (like leaving the players wonder what happened next, while you leaver it unexplained) for the campaign could be a good idea. You know like making something different than the rest of the campaigns. It's up to you Forsaken.

Thank you! And about the fog, i will keep like it's now.

Well, i have think about the epilogue, and i have some really nice idea for it, so it will have a playable epilogue! :)

I haven't finished ToW 1.0 yet, but do you have a cinematic of The mana Bomb like we see in Retail Wow? If not that would be cool.

Yea, have a cine of the mana bomb! :)

Level 23
I finished it its quite nice, where did you got those amazing skins of the tilesets of Slivermoon

Thank you! It was a friend of mine who made for Tomoraider, and then i used it! :)

Oh crap! that looks great, with those good trees around, I might not able cut them. the triggers better be good also, cause I checked the last version and some of them are messy,

Thank you! And the trees are invulnerable. I'm not so good with triggers.

Good luck in your project can't wait to play it

Thank you! :)

Last edited:
Level 8
It's funny because tyrande it's a hero agility but she has more inteligence and streng xD
But anyway i forgot to mention the terrain it's very good i like it much and the story it's very well

Last edited:
Level 23
Interesting, you used Ravnica buildings by Whitehorn :)

Thank you! And it was the best building to fit the Night Elf city. :)

It's funny because tyrande it's a hero agility but she has more inteligence and streng xD
But anyway i forgot to mention the terrain it's very good i like it much and the story it's very well

Thank you! Hehe,i never noticed this lol

Nice, and I can see a part of Dalaran in the minimap :3
Also, it's incredible how the Square tiles fit this map ;)

Hehe, the gameplay is in both parts, just cause of this, and yes, this tile fits really good the place!

Edit:Also, Tyrande spell will be changed for: Start Shards, Searing arrow(the same), Elune's Grace(regeneration aura) and the Ultra, the same Starfall.

Level 16
Maybe change Tyrande Searing Arrows to Lunar Blessing(Autocast) made from Inner Fire

No, definitely not. That way she would be unable to attack while casting lunar blessing to her troops, searing arrow allows her to attack, plus with greater power. Unless it's only a hero ability which would mean a whole lot more of boost needed to make up for the limit.
But to make up for that, I'd suggest a different passive ability for Tyrande, her current ability only affects range units. So perhaps a passive ability that affects all units with small benefits in armor and attack.

Level 24
Hm, cool, orcs attacking darnassus, wait, attack!, is this part of the alternate version?

No, definitely not. That way she would be unable to attack while casting lunar blessing to her troops, searing arrow allows her to attack, plus with greater power. Unless it's only a hero ability which would mean a whole lot more of boost needed to make up for the limit.
But to make up for that, I'd suggest a different passive ability for Tyrande, her current ability only affects range units. So perhaps a passive ability that affects all units with small benefits in armor and attack.

He's right, but maybe (in my opinion). adding an ability in the top of the searing arrows, just like Turnro's, maybe you can think of an ability on your own, still, good terrain and battle

Level 23
Yea, i will change tryrande spells for this:

Edit:Also, Tyrande spell will be changed for: Start Shards, Searing arrow(the same), Elune's Grace(regeneration aura) and the Ultra, the same Starfall.

Hm, cool, orcs attacking darnassus, wait, attack!, is this part of the alternate version?

He's right, but maybe (in my opinion). adding an ability in the top of the searing arrows, just like Turnro's, maybe you can think of an ability on your own, still, good terrain and battle

It's lore of wow, it's the Horde stealing the Divine Bell in Darnassus, all will be explain in the map!:)
And probability all the hero's will have this, with an updated in some building. And the one for Tyrande will be Elune's Blessing, gives +2 armor.

And in this version, the Kirin Tor will have an correct Arcane Vault, with some magical items!:)

Level 8
What type of magical items?I think you could put some antimagic potion and some scrolls along with a custom item

Level 30
Interesting! You really do want to dig deep into the project further improving it and I must say that you are doing a great job with it. You're really improving with your modding skills and I must say you are applying them with this remake together with new ideas to be added here basing all of those posted screenshots on your project introduction.

I'll have my eyes open for this one, pretty interested to follow this project up!

Level 23
Maybe in darnassus add some highborne in

No, there is no need. Darnassus will have just a minor happenings.

Interesting! You really do want to dig deep into the project further improving it and I must say that you are doing a great job with it. You're really improving with your modding skills and I must say you are applying them with this remake together with new ideas to be added here basing all of those posted screenshots on your project introduction.

I'll have my eyes open for this one, pretty interested to follow this project up!

Thank you! :)

Level 5
I have returned to Tides of War, this new version, will contain many maps' changes, such as, totally news maps,and maybe some secrets!

I just hope that VARIAN would be a useable character in this new version of "Tides of War" of yours, my friend.. Especially that you say, the campaign is an Alliance dominated perspective view.. :ogre_haosis:

I mean it would really awesome to use the old friend of Arthas, and the very King of Stormwind.. Just as we all had an awesome time controlling Arthas himself in the actual campaign of Warcraft 3.. :ogre_haosis:

Level 23
I just hope that VARIAN would be a useable character in this new version of "Tides of War" of yours, my friend.. Especially that you say, the campaign is an Alliance dominated perspective view.. :ogre_haosis:

I mean it would really awesome to use the old friend of Arthas, and the very King of Stormwind.. Just as we all had an awesome time controlling Arthas himself in the actual campaign of Warcraft 3.. :ogre_haosis:

He will appear, but not as a playable characters! :)

Looking really good. Eager to try this when you release it. Good luck.

Thanks! :)
You can try the first version if you want:Tides of War.

Level 23
A very interesting and wonderful campaign :ogre_love: I just cant wait for this campaign to be complete :grin::grin:

Thank you!

"whistle" sexy avatar" Forsaken

Thank you Hehe xD

I will try to do some work today, now my test are done, and i have more free time, but this days i'm addict to drawing lol
Maybe i post some news, or screenshots. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.