• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Campaign] Tides of War

What do you think for my project?

• Change the grammars.

Votes: 74 42.5%
  • Improve more terrains.

Votes: 53 30.5%
  • Change some parts of the history.

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • New custom spell.

Votes: 62 35.6%
  • Nothing

Votes: 21 12.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
There is no download yet, and Edge, maybe yes maybe not, depeds of the point of view ")

Is released before the beta?Someone had forwarded。 After taking the first chapter is automatically withdraw from the world of warcraft.Personal think the campaign terrain beauty. Give a person the first impression is very good,and want to continue to play.

Level 23
News

Aaah, i cannot hold much longer, so i will tell, the campaign will be release this Sunday(06), and the campaign will take the chapters until the cine "Interlude - Crying for Freedom", yea, the siege of Orgrimmar won't be playable at this campaign, but in the other, like i post another day the screenshot "To be continued", now, just wait for, and see what will be the next campaign xD

Hope all of you liked the news. :)

Level 23
On this Sunday already?? Ooh finally :3
so... that AWESOME map of Orgrimmar which you made, will be for your next campaign?
Sounds good :) I'll be waiting for the Thread of this :p (don't take so long to do it ok? hehe)

Yep, this sunday, and the Orgrimmar map will be used in the next campaign, for the other thread, just in the next week. :)

I wonder what your next campaign is...

I won't spoiler now xD

Sounds good, I'll definitely try it out and if I manage to find some time, I'll post a review as well.

Thanks! Your feedback are more then welcome! xD

Level 23
Testing the campaign one last time xD

fyl401.jpg

Level 23
What's the next campaign anyway? The High Elf one?

Nope, not at this time, my next campaign will be the sequel of Tides of War! :)

Ok Forsakie, I'll wait for da download buttonnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!
Yeah, good luck with your next campaign :3

Thanks! Maybe in some 5 hours i upload the campaign, or less :)

Status
Not open for further replies.