• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

This made me laugh XD

Hello guys,

This morning i ran into this and it made me laugh so much.

sdsd.jpg

Apparently the guy had an issue and people kept posting random answers. :xxd:
Maybe rep fishing. :grin:

Unrelated: Shout out to all the people who have helped me in the hive. I luuuuh u. :aht:

Level 2
View attachment 318036

By the way, the campaign was approved long, long, long ago.

BRUH! bruuuuuh ! I meant the Guy who created the campaign did a great job that deserves more appreciation from That dude who calls himself map reviewer. THe dude went like <<Can be approved>> and i was like You bet your ASS It is. Look at that Dudes reviews and compare it to the other Reviewers like General Frank! THat's what I meant! Bruuuh

This is the link for the live action concert:
Warcraft II: Human Campaign

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
BRUH! bruuuuuh ! I meant the Guy who created the campaign did a great job that deserves more appreciation from That dude who calls himself map reviewer. THe dude went like <<Can be approved>> and i was like You bet your ASS It is. Look at that Dudes reviews and compare it to the other Reviewers like General Frank! THat's what I meant! Bruuuh
That "mod" is not even around anymore. And, that was like so long ago. It's really not worth the post.