• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The C Market Fanclub! ( SOTHM and TLP )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Well, I can't really say :(

The thing is, I was waiting for two more voice actors. Now I'm waiting for only one because the other canceled because of his exams. Ironically the character this user was supposed to voice was abandoned before as well.

I now have a choice of either finding a new voice actor or waiting two weeks for the exams to finish so that said user can voice the char. The thing is, I don't really have time myself to go over auditions and review the reliability of a new voice actor so I don't really know what to do.

I'd start working on LP 4 but, as I already mentioned, I'm busy with school myself. I guess the project is paused for the time being, sadly. On the bright side there are only two-three weeks of exams left and after that LP chapters should come out faster.

Level 18
you know

someone should make a map...or a video game with this serious in mind. Did you know i created a cinematic ...which really has a huge basis off SOTHM ...such as terrain style, camera style.
i dont get why SOTHM was so awsome to watch lmao its mind boggling how C market does his shit.

Level 14
Sure enough the talking regarding Lone Panther 3 would be divided amongst the map topic, the project topic in the Cinematic section and this place. You could still get more involved in the Kaliim Quiz if you want to make the group more active. Other than that... I can't really come up with anything.

Also, deathunter, could you change the group icon to this. I'd like to see how that looks and if it's not good we'll think of something else.

Level 18
house of twilight =)

nikola, have u ever considered like, actuallly writing a book ? or maybe a screenplay to make into a movie ?

i mean im not saying u have to, but i think this would be an awsome book. Your very good at storytelling, and creating fantasy worlds....im not sure how good our english grammer is, but if u ever make a book, it would definetly be a bestseller =)

Level 14
Well, my English is rather good, but the thing is that books need a lot of descriptions, for example:

"Once he stepped through the portal he felt as if his soul had numbed. Suddenly, echos of horrific screams filled the air as Nikola found himself in a fiery wasteland. The air was thick and it burned his lungs, the land was red and it burned his eyes. The ground before him was filled with scattered corpses, lava pools and fiery chasms. This rugged, barren wasteland set before him - and yet with no hesitation Nikola took the first step, and the one after that, and so on until the portal behind him disappeared in the red mist."

And, while this might(is it?) be good for a teenager I don't believe that I'd succeed very much in the novelist business.

Level 14
I'm not underestimating my story, I believe it could possibly rival LotR if written properly, but I don't think I have the skill and patience to do the descriptions of stuff and people as they do in the books.

I mean, how good was the description above?(I'm asking)

Here's another example of how I would describe a person:
"A day has passed, and they were still on their feet, mercilessly trying to find the one the captain spoke of. The coolness of the night gave them energy to prolong their journey and it was then that they saw, what appeared to be, a small workshop. As they approached a shabby old man jumped from behind an old armor rack and stared at the gang for a few seconds. The man has clearly been away from civilization for at least a year. His clothes were dirty and ripped, his belt was hanging, barely holding his pants and his beard was long, messy, and filthy. The only thing that seemed extraordinary in his appearance was a long, red, cape."

Level 14
Nah, I probably won't write it, but I was curious. I mean, I know I most likely wouldn't make a best seller, but if I did write a book it might have the fortune Harry Potter had. I mean, Harry Potter is what you would get if you watched a movie, wrote down notes of what is going on, and then just formulate it in a sentence. The book has no artistic value and yet it's still popular.

Level 18
"The Sun dawned beneath the sky's horizon. The clouds forsaw the oncoming onslaught soon to be, gathering in number, darkening with hidden fury, they perched low over the undead bastion of Zambillion. The walking horrors of the citadel were armed well, prepared for battle. They stood motionless, souls void of any adrenaline or emotion, they stood silently, they were slaves to there one and only master. "

Level 14
Yes it rhymed in a way but this wouldn't be a poem, it would be a novel. The difference is that this type of novel would need to make sense, instead of just mashing up "big" words while forming hardly any sense, like they do in poems. Anyway this is getting off topic. Why has the quiz died out? Jack is up for grabs.

Level 14
Damn, one of the voice actors I've been waiting for, well, his pc seems to have broken down since he hasn't been online for a week. Looks like I'll end up doing that character myself. Anyone else here able to voice act a decent deep voice?

Level 8
he wants to go there and kick ass. to bad to hear about the VA :/ but seriously dude... this is getting out of had, i mean it's been at the least 3 months from the point were you finished the actual cinematic. you should see the VA's as a bonus not a MUST. release whiteout them add them on later ^^

Level 14
I know it's getting out of hand. Way out of hand, but what can I do? Since the series has already started with voice actors I can't cut them out mid-way. The worst thing is that I knew this would happen back when I was making LP 1, but since at the time it didn't seem like that much of a problem(the map was delayed only 1 week because of voice actors) I didn't give up on the idea, and now it's been 2 months or something.

I really don't know what to do. Opinions are most welcome.

Level 8
No CMarket thats exactly the point. it is YOUR series and YOUR cinematic what you do is all up to YOU, you can release your cinematic any any way you would like.

Status
Not open for further replies.