• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of the Zulium

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
OOC:I don't plan to stay in the same spot for another week lol, holidays are coming fast for me D: but i will have a good connection there so i can still RP (tho it will be limited :( )

IC:''Maybe this time, we can eat together and plan what to do next.What do you think?''Lenee asked the group while looking at the map of the town.

Level 23
"I have heard that elves have good mages, and that their enchanted weaponry tends to be very good... I dont know what you will do, but I am going to find myself a mage to train with" Arnish said "Uuhm... but first to the stables" He added, riding his Mule to the stables.

Level 14
''Well, the stables seem to be in the northwest part of the city as it says here, and the best in inn in the town is next to it, funny, the same thing happened with Cherivile, the stables were next to the inn''Lenee said while seeing the map and pointing northwest.

Level 23
"It is elvish, if you are as reseptory for magic as I am, you dont need directions!" Arnish yelled back, turning around a courner further in the street, and in a while, comming back from the same street again, heading to a street at the other side.

Level 19
''Why, thank you, Lenee.'' he said, grinning. His horse started running across the speed in a rather dangerous manner which could hit an unlucky soul, and he left his mates behind. Finally, after riding around the north-western part of the city, he arrived and his horse halted. He allowed himself to slide off and faced some angry-looking Elves, which he ignored while he brought his horse to the stables and walked into the inn, immediatly ordering a beer.

Level 14
Lenee and Halsad did the same thing, though they lost Jass, they were sure that he went with Arnish, they were kind to the elves, inspite of not knowing their language, the elves are generous to those that know how to use magic, and Lenee knew something, so they weren't angry at them.They told the stablekeeper to keep their horses and went into the inn to find Asran.

Level 23
Arnish had already left the stables by the time, and was now strolling around the city, looking around in awe of the beautifull city, he followed his senses to find the greatest source of magic, but got stopped by guards, who told him it was for authorised people only, so he sighed, and turned around, and followed the signs leading to the library.

Level 8
OOC: yes the posters are distributed.

IC:
Jass:
"like Arnish said, I'm first going to look for some magic weaponry" he then took off and entered a small shop, it was mostly junk but then again... most of the time the best items could be found between junk. one sword catched his eye, it had a black blade whit green patterns on it the guard was decorated whit elfish patterns and on both ends a small dragon head. the hilt had thin golden lines witch spiraled down into a small ruby that was laid into the pommel, the edge was very sharp even tough it looked like it was an old sword. when looking at this blade Jass sighed "this blade is cursed isn't it?" he asked the old lady behind the counter, the lady was stunned "how... how did you know?" she said a bit surprised "that doesn't matter really, how much does it cost?" the old lady looked at him whit big eyes "you want it even tough it is cursed? ... you are very brave sir. you can have it for free, i will just be glad to be rid off it. it only brought my family troubles, take it." she then turned around and left to her private quarters. Jass picked up the blade, It was the perfect length for him. he sheeted it and strapped it to his belt. "now lets get back to the rest."

Level 14
''Don't overdo it again, please.....''Lenee told him while he saw him drank.''Also, the elves act like this cause they are against drinking much, so there's no need to curse them....''Lenee said taking deep breaths while seeing Asran drinking beer fast.''Seriously don't get drunk again.''

Level 23
As Arnish got in the Library, he saw a lot of scrolls, and here and there some books, he looked around, when an elf came to him, and in broken Human he said ''Are you searching something for?'' to which Arnish responded ''[elvish] No need to speak Human to me'' He grinned, and continued ''[elvish]I was looking for books on magic, and perhaps some about dragons.'' (From now on Elvish is between ~'s for me >.<) ''~May I ask why you want a book about dragons?~'' ''~I would rather not speak of it...~'' ''~Okay, up those stairs, sixth scroll case to your left is about Dragons, and well, the scrolls about magic are actually in a seperated section, which is not accessable to outsiders~'' ''~Great, thanks anyway~'' Arnish said and he went to read some scrolls about dragons.

Level 8
OOC: arthas, are you still controlling Lenee AND Hasad? cuz i think Hasad was left behind in the forest :/

IC:
Jass:
Jass arrived at the tavern and as he was about to enter he saw a poster "what is this?" he said when he had read it. he smiled ripped of the poster and walked to the table where the rest of the group sat. he noticed Arnish wasn't there but he didn't care. "read this guys." he said and he placed the poster on the table.

POSTER:

Nexus expedition!

To all mercenaries and adventurers, we would be hon,ored to have you accompany us on an expedition to find nexus. as many of you know rumors are spreading about the return of the Dark alliance, i am afraid these are not rumors any longer. just hours ago we received a report that the city of Cherival was completely taken over by the demons. with the army's busy everywhere defending there town it is up to YOU the citizens to do something about this.
if any of you would be interested in joining report at the academy entrance and ask for Archmage Hellios. of course we will pay you for your help, the amount is open for discussion.
"interesting no?" Jass said.

EDIT: do not tell me i wrote this for nothing...

Level 23
''~Librarian?~'' Arnish said somewhat too loud, making several elf heads turn up slightly annoyed, and the Librarian came hasting towards Arnish ''~Yes?~'' I read nothing like they write in the Human Libraries, about dragons being dangerous, and malicious creatures.~'' The Librarian almost looked insulted ''~Offcourse not! Dragons are noble creatures, they are able to choose between good and evil as well though, however, Humans do not seem to be able to see this, no offense.~'' Arnish then answered ''~To be offended by that, I would have to be a Human first~'' He smiled, though the librarian was just confused. ''~I am a dragon~'' Now the Librarian looked like he didnt take Arnish serious ''~Why would a noble creature like a dragon take the form of a Human?~'' Arnish then answered coldly ''~Becouse my father was a Human~'' He then quickly added ''~Not biologically~'' After seeing the disgusted face of the Elf. ''~Well, if you are a Dragon, then that is great! Let me bring you to the academy, the people there should be most intregued by your presence!~'' and the elf started dragging Arnish with him to the Academy.

Level 8
IC:
Jass:
"of course i'm signing up." he turned around and started walking away but then turned around again "oh, btw. where is Arnish?" he asked the rest of the group.

Level 8
IC:
Jass:
Jass walked out of the tavern and started heading to the academy where he met Arnish and... a librarian. "Arnish? what are you doing?" he asked. but then a powerful and wealthy looking elf came stepping towards them. "what is all this blabbering about a dragon in our town."

Helios: just as he reached his home a guard came running to him and said that somebody at the academy doors claimed to be a dragon. "a dragon, here? that i must see for myself." and he went whit the guard. a few minutes later he arrived at the academy door and said
"what is all this blabbering about a dragon in our town." but as he came close to Arnish he was stunned "yes... that could be true indeed." he looked at Arnish and then at Jass. "are both of you dragons because? both of you have aura's witch could never belong to humans!" he said stunned. "well come inside come inside!" he said and opened the door.

Level 19
He quickly payed his beer and ran after Jass. He said he wanted to be a mercenary, so he would probably go to the academy, right? Finally, after following glimpses of him, he arrived, only to see Jass, Arnish, and two strange looking elves.. at least for his standards.

Level 25
IC
As Anora was eating, she’d found a word in the book that deeply intrigued her, “Nox”. She hadn’t been able to find any connections to it, but she hoped that it had something to do with her dagger.
Anora finished her meal and began walking back to the academy, where she would continue her translation of the book.

Level 8
OOC: and Helios does not look strange.

IC:
Helios:
"Helios asandrioana." he Replies to the look of Arnish "nice to meet you." he then turns to Jass and asks "as i thought, you to are not a human being, or a complete human being. this is very extraordinary. lets just take this to my office, perhaps Anora is still there but that is a low chance. come follow me!" and he starts walking towards his office.

Jass: jass attempts to say something many times but is interrupted every time by the exited Helios so he just decides to follow silently.

Level 8
IC:
helios: "yes, yes pleas do. these hallways are build on allowing full-grown dragons to enter." he said. "ah here we are, my office." he opened the door and went inside. the room was big and round, every single wall was covered in shelfs whit books, scrolls, potions and herbs. "as i expected Anora already left. to bad, to bad. she would have been really exited." he sat behind his desk and looked at his two visitors whit a smile on his face "gentlemen, it has been a while since i have been this exited." he said.

Jass: Jass laughs "you're funny old man. so as you said, I'm not really completely a human no... and i see there is no point in hiding that from you so I'll just say it straight out." he sighs and is silent for a second. "I am a demon host." he eventually sais.

Level 25
IC
When Anora was walking back to the academy, she noted a man outside the walls, but as he didn’t look like a mage she went past him.
Back in the academy, Anora noticed that she’d forgotten some scrolls back in Helios library; quickly she began running up the stairs and shortly thereafter she reached the library. Without any thought of knocking, she opened the door and step inside. The sight that greeted Anora when she stepped inside shocked her, before her stood a two meters tall dragon together with Helios and what appeared to be a monk.
"Ehm… Am I interrupting, Archmage Helios?” she asked with a shocked expression, while she kept staring at the dragon.

Level 8
IC:
Helios:
"no dear, you're not interrupting at all. in fact I'm glad you are here." he smiled. "this young dragon here was just about to tell me his name i think. and he over there just told me he was a demon-host, really fascinating." he just kept staring at the two.

Jass: "well my name is Jass fallward, and he is Arnish." Jass then says.

Level 23
"Oh, right, Arnish Alderi, a pleasure to meet you" The dragon said, as he bowed to the woman who just came in, something told Arnish that the woman was not as young as she looked... Anyway, did you know someone called Aishali? Aishali Lethar?" Arnish asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.