• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Earmor roleplaying thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Felicia: as soon as you spit in the commanders face a burning pain goes trough your body and the mark on your arm starts glowing. "the commanders face darkened and he takes a knife cutting open your cheek. "maybe the scar that will form there reminds you to be obedient! now... this mission i am talking about... You are to infiltrate the ranks of bressex and spy on our dear Lord Velehon, my master fears he is up to something. he holds to much power to be left alone, you are to spy on him and his subordinates."

Level 8
Felicia: he sighs "you really are troublesome... would you rather end up like a bracelet to? i think not indeed? well then i think you'd best do this... just do this like a good little girl and eventually you'll be free, no problem. as of payment of-course well pay... but only if you obey! now as for the killing, I'm sure you'll get chances to kill people... lots of them." with this he disperses into a shadow and you are telleported to the woods near Bressex.

Level 8
OOC: Bressex

Felicia: you close in to the gates of Bressex as you are stopped by the guards "Halt! state your business in bressex traveler."

Level 8
OOC: sorry to say Dragonson xD but the demon summoning kinda blew away all the vegetation xD it's like your standing in a crater now lol.

Level 8
OOC: flat you HAVE to to get into the city, but it's no biggy. they do this with every person who wants into the city normal routine.

Level 8
Felicia: the guard frowns and then smiles "very well, off you go" and he points into the direction of the gate.

She walked carefulyl through the gate, before instatly melding with the shadows... she was in her element, invisible... on the hunt... she took the shortest route to the likey living place of her target. she sulked in the shadows, observing, taking in every nuance of both the domicile, but also its residents and their schedules...

Level 13
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted just forgot about this RP and got bored I will try to be active again with it. Also note with this post it may be a little late but Ill try to cover everything. Also if anything doesn't meet any requirements or needs fixing I will do my best.

As Grendels face was badly burnt and he was on the ground he tried he rise up to try to move but to no success and soon he fell over passed out. After the long fight was over the guards had mistaken him for a dead body and soon he was taken to the mass pile of dead soldiers and villagers outside the city. As Grendel woke up unable to move he wondered in this mass pile of bodies lying far outside the city would he die there or would he live and so he sat there waiting for a blessing from the gods and he waited and waited and waited...

Last edited:
Level 8
it's not only being slowed down by them also by myself. I'm having exams right now thats why i haven't posted even tough the rest has. or i think everyone has posted tough :/ IC post coming soon.

Level 8
Felicia: you soon discover Lord Velehon resides within the keep tough isn't in town right now. he had been gone for a bout a weak. the keep seems heavily guarded and fortified not something you just sneak into without proper preparations. there seems to be two entrances, a main entrance with a gate and two gigantic guard towers and some sort of back gate, smaller probably for emergency's and evacuations. (I'm gonna draw a floor plan of the city soon so don't worry about the layouts yet xD)

New Mokasin:
Nirthy: you walk up to lord velehon, tough right now he isn't paying attention to you but rather looking around to see where the other mercenary's went.
Illias: you can't see any more enemy's and then sees lord Velehon looking at you signaling you to come to him.
Schyrok: as you are about to slip into the building a guard grabs you by the shoulder "Hey, hey... you trying to run? just go to him, he isn't one to allow people to disobey him.
Grendel:
a guard noticed you moving and pulled you out of the pile yelling for help, you were soon brought back to the town again where your injuries were threated. the shaman who healed your burns then says "you must rest, I'm able to heal small injuries such as burns but these burns weren't created by normal fire, they'll still leave a nasty scar." he then rushes of to thread the other wounded.

Level 10
[/COLOR]Quonan: as soon as you put on the bracelet a hole appears behind you and you fall down into the darkness. after a few minytes you hit the ground, tough you don't get hurt... the ground feels strange, as a cushion almost. a voice then starts speaking in your head "a new bearir eh? welcome welcome, how are you."

"Fine," Quonan snarled, standing up and drawing his mace. "Who are you, and what do you want with me?"

Felicia sighed. "no point in even TRYING to get in until hes there." she said quietly to herself. then she violently swore at the commander, and looked down at her arm. "a hook? a metal cutout? maybe somthing magical? or somone could graft it back on." she mused. then she cursed again and looked away. the thouh of subjecting herself was too brutal.

She got up, and paced slowly. "so many things..." she muttered, staring at her stomach for a moment. -I Can't belive NOW is the time when a job overcomes me!- she screamed mentally. -Those fucking bastards will pay- she lamented violently.

She paced again.
Switching her mind off of her belly and onto the castle. "The will be expecting somone to use the emergency exit to enter." she thought. "the only real chance i DO have, is the most obvious entrance." she slumped against the wall. thinking. although soon her mind turned to her stomach again. she glached down, and plached her hands on it. she seemed to be talking to it, as she stared off into space. "everything will be alright..." she said quietly. pulling her knees close to her and crying softly. "fucking bastards." she spat. her voice trembling and her eyes full of tears... she gave a strangled sob as wet tears drizzled down her cheecks and onto the ground.

After an hour of crying... she looked up... trying to take in her surroundings... he heart cold, cut off. -No time for sentimentality-

(is everyone in Brelok?)

Level 8
Felicia: as you wait and wait, eventually you can hear the sound of a bell ringing from the keep and a lot of noise coming from the southern town gate.

New Mokasin: lord Velehon looks at the adventurers "Well, well. we seem to have a skilled lot here" he smiles "you may or may not know but two of our neighbors have declared war on us yesterday, we're not sure if these attacks have anything to do with it tough... and if they do, well then were in big trouble. if they manage to summon Demons freely we will not even have a chance of winning." he looks troubled now "it's been a hard week... disappearings all over the country neighbors declaring war, demon summonings." he seems to be saying this to himself rather than you. "well now, I'd like you all to listen to my proposal, we are currently short on officers in our military and... you people seem rather capable. you may or may not agree but think of it before answering, for now we should all prepare to go to bressex, I'll telleport all of us there soon." with this he turns around and starts giving some orders to soldiers.

Level 8
New Mokasin: "as i said, pleas think about it first. in any case you HAVE to come to bressex with me first, just a matter of formality's."

Felicia: you arrive at the southern gate to find it barricaded, soldiers run up the wall and other soldiers start evacuating the buildings and streets. it seems the city is under attack.

Level 8
New Mokasin: "As i said!" Lord Velehon said in a load voice "You HAVE to come with use, a mater of formality's. and if you do not come willingly it will be against your will!"

Level 8
New Mokasin: Lord Velehon sighs "i really have to force you eh..." you hear him say some words you don't understand and the next moment you are bound in shackles of light and tied to a pillar "you will wait there, if you agree to come with us willingly i shall set you free." he then turns around and commands some more soldiers.

Level 9
Nirthy.. struggled trying to break free.. "Let me go! I said I won't go! forcing me will accomplish nothing.." Nirthy tried to break the shackles.. but without success.. "You cannot do this!! Release me!" She shouted loud while trying hard to break free..

Level 8
New Mokasin: "wetter you join or not is not of concern right now, i just said you Had to go as a matter of formality's." he then ignores you further and turns to Illias "that is good to hear." he then speaks some words nobody can make out and his voice is strengthened "we shall be departing soon, gather the wounded in the town square."

Level 8
IC:
Dhaz Udruim: You arrive at the foot of Amridy peaks, the mountains spread as far as you can see some peaks high above the clouds. your destination was somewhere within these mountains, you came here looking for a temple of sorts. your home in the Essex mountains was destroyed by demons, a whole dwarven city collapsed. an Elder had told you about an ancient secret hidden withing this temple, he had said it was the only hope for the entire world to survive what was about to come. the path you were on looked to stretch endlessly before you into a small canyon carved in the mountainsides.

Level 8
IC:
Dhaz Udruim: The path seems to go down hill, witch seems strange as you are supposed to go Up the mountain. but for now you pay no attention to it. however after some more time passes you arrive at an opening and see a spectacle as you have never seen before, before you lies a canyon witch you cannot see the other side of. it is at least a thousand feet high and on the bottom of the canyon lush forest ground with mountains rising from them all the way to the clouds. This is the Real Amridy peaks you think. right from you a small path can be seen going down the steep canyon wall.

Level 8
OOC: no fork in the road, the path just ends there at a HUGE hole in the earth, the only way is to go down.

IC:
Dhaz Udruim: The path down the mountain seems rather small, just enough for one person. the edge doesn't seem to stable either. slowly you descent into the canyon bit by bit. tough it does not seem you are making very much progress. the path isn't steep at all, probably because it is to dangerous. after fifteen minutes you only seem to have descended fifty feet

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.