• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tales of Earmor roleplaying thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Felicia: The supreme commander turns around clearly irritated. "Be assured Princess your payment will be far more than gold alone... how does lord of this land sound to you eh? now follow me or i will make you follow me." he turns around once again and starts walking.

Schyrok: the roots wrap themselves around your body just in time to block the goblins attack tough many of them are already damaged by their sharp claws. on of them then starts channeling magic from hell to create a Hellfire ball.

Level 8
Felicia: after a while you enter a room, the commander takes a seat behind a desk and picks up a paper, he then gives it to you "these are your orders. i have also taken the liberty to put a squad of five Shadow elf cultists under your command. you are dismissed now, read the order once you are outside."

Schyrok: The Goblin is blown away and turns to ash, the hellfire ball then implodes and after not even a second a shock wave comes from the center pushing everyone backwards and creating a hole. then all of a sudden the ground starts shaking and a fireball slams into the middle of town.

Nirthy: you reach the center of town and just as you arrive there a gigantic fireball slams into the ground a few meters before your feet, you are thrown back a few meters and as you stand back up you see hordes of goblins crawling out of the hole.

Level 13
As Grendel reached northern Mokasin he saw a large group of guards and some man on table shouting orders so he went to him and asked "command me my swords hungers for their blood?"

Level 8
Battle of New Mokasin: The Men on the table looked at Grendel and said, i don't have time to deal with random mercenary's right now do whatever you like to help! he then turns back to organizing the Guards, many were already wounded and some already dead.

as illias looks around he sees guards fighting heer and there some organized some desperate for help some retreating.

Nirithy reaches the city guard but soon realizes that the situation is about the same everywhere, shadow elfs falling goblins sprouting and more goblins coming from the crater in the center of the city, the situation seems hopeless.

shyroks attack had great effect, a mini earthquake forms and all enemy's around you are thrown of their feet. tough some goblins grow wings very fast and jump up into the air flying up to escape the shock wave.

The battle goes on for a few more minutes and then suddenly a huge flash of light appears in the middle of the battlefield. an energy surge can be felt coming from the light and all the shadow elfs fall to the ground and the strange thing is the goblins stopped sprouting from their body's. as the light fades a small human army can be seen with at the epic center Lord Velehon of the emerald coast. reinforcements have arrived.

OOC: I'll add Velehon's character sheet to the construction thread soon.

Felicia: you look at your orders and start to read
You are to take the squad of Shadow elves i have placed under your command and travel to the Mokasin Ruins, rumors are spreading of an powerful artifact that was the cause if the towns destruction. i want you to find it and deliver it to me, any problems you encounter are to be dealt with.
you fold the paper and mediately after that the squad of shadow elves approaches "we are yours to command mistress." you walk to the portal exit of this cult hideout and appear on an abandoned road with your squad. "Mokasin ruins is just to the north of here" one of the shadow elves said.

Level 13
As Grendel nodded understand what the commander has said he looked for Illias and told him "heal the wounded I am going to go kill the stranglers from the enemy's group and with that Grendel went to go fight any remaining enemy's.

Level 8
Battle for New Mokasin: Schyrok: the roots gather around you tough most goblins are now busy feeling and running around rather than concentrating on you, it is clear the battle as turned it the guards favor.

Grendel: you run into the chaos and a few goblins jump up to you desperate to escape, with their claws ready to scratch you. on of them starts channeling a firebal.

Illias: your roots take goblin after goblin and entangle them until they choke and turn to ash, some guards feet however are also stuck in your roots and are yelling at you.

Lord Velehon looks around at the chaos, his face darkens and he starts casting a spell. moments later rays of light start falling down onto the goblins literally raining them to death.

Felicia looked wanly on her vanguard. -i will have to find a way to get them out of here, before i escape- she thought to herself. before following the directions of the shadow elf. "i don't want you here. you will get in the way. i am an assasin, not a commander. I work alone. if i want you, i will ask for you. otherwise, get away, you will only interfere." and at that, she sped into the darkness, silent... invisible... drawing her favored stiletto and a vial of lethal posion... dipping the blade in gently...

Level 8
Battle of New Mokasin: Nirthy: Nirthy's fireball wen to to a group of goblins but just as it was about to hit they all telleport away. and the fireball just hits the ground
Schyrok: both the half-giant and the Bahelog are nowhere to bee seen. all around you the goblins start turning to ash or teleporting away.
Illias: the goblins trapped in your roots all turn to ash.

as all the goblins teleport away or are killed at the epic centre of all the chaos where the big fire-ball hit in the middle of the village the ashes of the goblins who died starts gathering along with a massive amount of dark energy. Lord velehon's eyes open widely as he sees this "Everyone take cover immediately! they're summoning an arch demon! he on the contrary runs towards the massive amount of energy and starts channeling divine magic to his spear.

Felicia: it appears the Shadow elves aren't following you and soon you reach Mokasin ruins, as you enter the town ruins you can see undead creatures crawling here and there.

Level 27
Schyrok cursed as he heard about the demon.
He tapped his rune of Wild Growth again, combining it's power with the rune of Minor Regrowth.
He drained all of the two runes' remaining power, enveloping himself in more roots than ever, knowing that he'd have to refresh them after the combat.

Level 13
Grendel not surprised by the ambush raised his sword blocking the incoming attacks and then took a mighty swing killing all the goblins in his path. There was still one casting the fireball had managed to finish the spell launching the fireball but Grendel charged through taking the fireball head on and barley getting burnt and with that he stabbed the Goblin making him crumble into ash. As he looked towards the town center he saw a giant ash pile moving he then went to go investigate and saw a strange man shining his spear towards this giant pile of ash and he went to go investigate further.

Level 8
Battle of New Mokasin: Nirthy: The dark sphere in middle of town forms into a small ball and then crashes into the ground erupting with energy from the Great void. every building around it is laid in ruins by the shear fore of impact and soon after a Demon the size of a giant crawls out of the pit, it spreads its wings and generates a magic sword with a blade made of fire. the beast looks around and sees lord velehon, he strikes

Grendel: is thrown back by the energy impact his face burned heavily due to exposure without divine protection. (eh not really smart to go investigate eh?)

Schyrok: the ball of dark energy slams into the ground and every single root protection you burns away, tough thanks to this tick layer of plants you have no burns on your skin.

(i will just assume that those who did not post took cover)

Felica: as you run away from the village a voice starts speaking in your head. you recognize this voice as the man of your inner realm. "Running away eh are we? i wouldn't do that if i were you, he'll discover sooner or later and... even i won't be able to save you from death then." he hesitates for a moment then put eventually continues "besides... you might get quit the profit out of this if you just... obey him long enough."

Level 8
OOC: you took cover? leme check again oO

OOC2: nope you only empowered more runes, but don't worry the battle is as good as over you need not worry about demons... just yet.

Level 9
Nirthy looked at the giant demon. "I never should have come here!" Nirthy took cover behind one of the market stands who were abandoned. Running away alone will not help anyone.. she thought. She then saw Lord Velehon.. "What is he doing there alone?!"
Nirthy stood up and ran forward to him. However Nirthy never saw an actual demon she did not feel frighten. she used her resist element against the fire sword of the demon. Not actually having a plan but only to distract it..

Felicia ran and ran, violently telling the man in her head to shut up as she fubled to remove the cultist bands she had been wwearing.... -SHUT UP- she roared mentally. she was fed up with this as she tore the band off... she hid in the cover of a tree as she changed back into her normal equipent... a tight, black skin-suit and some basic protective gear, packing the rest away as she fled faster... hidden in the darkness... -I am just an assassin, not worth the time and cost to track down and kill- she hoped ferverntly...

Level 8
Battle for New Mokasin: Schyrok: as you try to leave town you are stopped by a forcefield, a voice in your head then says "nobody is leaving town before matters are sorted out.
Lord velehon looks around and sees a few mercenary's (you guys) standing around "Get back" he yells! "right now!" he waits until everyone has found cover and then says "I'll finish this with one divine blow." an orb of pure light then starts forming at the tip of his sphere. as it grows about 1m diameter he says "Divine smite!" and shoots the orb at the demon, obliterating it. the demon dies with a load roar his body turning to nothingness.
Lord Velehon then turns around and starts commanding the guards to get everything back to order. he then points at the mercenary's and signals them to come to him.

Quonan: as soon as you put on the bracelet a hole appears behind you and you fall down into the darkness. after a few minytes you hit the ground, tough you don't get hurt... the ground feels strange, as a cushion almost. a voice then starts speaking in your head "a new bearir eh? welcome welcome, how are you."

Felicia: the bracelet keeps talking in to you trying to make you turn back until it eventually says "OKOK I'll tell you the truth, I'll tell you what they want with you..."

Last edited:
Level 8
Felicia: "You're one of the Keys they need to unleash their true master. not many know of him and then they only know him by the Name shadow lord, i doubt you know him... even i never saw him. but he's weird, a weird thing. i once over heard the Supreme commander about him, saying their plans were going smoothly. i heard him talking about great power, maybe... maybe if you play your cards right YOU could achieve that power, yes yes... I'm sure of it. you could, and he wouldn't suspect a thing. Pleas i want to get out of this ring as badly as you want to get out of their grasp and... together we might be able to."

Level 8
Felicia: "NOOO! you don't understand, as i said you're a Key to unleash their master. and with me around your wrist they will always find you... I'm like a tracking device, bound to you as you are bound to me. the only way to get free is to achieve this power, and to do that you have to obey them. For just long enough... pleas, if you don't you will be magically chained witch forces you to obey. and believe me, I'm magically chained and it doesn't feel fun... even now by telling you all this the chain is torturing me."

Level 8
Felicia: "If you cut of you're hand you'll be a cripple and... no wizard can remove me. this is ancient demonic magic... nobody knows it but the Shadow lord and maybe the Supreme commander, i don't know of anyone else. but very well. i will be silent, but don't come crying when your magically chained... i won't be able to help you then. oh, and i even wanted to reward you greatly when you were able to free me, i have so much money at my disposal once i get free... i would give you all of it if i could... well, wats done is done all be silent now" and with that he stops talking.

Level 8
Felicia: you run for a few more minutes before a wave of cold goes trough your body. you try to move but are paralyzed. the Supreme commander then forms before you out of a shadow cloud. he grabs you're face tight with his hands. "Is this really necessary, puny little rats should be obedient... it seems i have no choice then, I'll have to chain you... no doubt that idiot in the bracelet told you all about it." he smiles with an evil laugh. "i know what you're thinking... i can endure the pain of that magical chain and I'll find a way to get rid of this bracelet somehow... don't think you're the only one, my whole dungeon is full of those... it won't work, nothing will... not anymore, i tried to ask you nicely but now... it's time you felt my wrath." you then go unconscious. when you wake up you are lying in your bad at the cult hideout. you look at your arm witch now has a strange mark on it. the Supreme commander comes in as soon as you wake up. "ah you're awake, i have a new mission for you... maybe this time you will be able to finish it."

Status
Not open for further replies.