• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Ruins ( Naga Version : Test )

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
1v1 naga melee map , where all of the mobs are based from the naga pool. Havnt done any balance changes but i would love to hear ur opinion as if its fun or no, and/or If I should try to make more like these . . In the malee maps the naga race is completly replaced with the underwater sea creatures . I would like to bring the naga back in to the melee part of the game. Tnx a lot and hope u like it . Special tnx to the people that helped me tested and to all the downloaders
Contents

Sunken Ruins ( Naga Version : Test ) (Map)

Reviews
16:12, 5th Mar 2016 Ardenian: Please do not multi-upload maps. Try the Map Development Forum for test versions.

M

16:12, 5th Mar 2016
Ardenian: Please do not multi-upload maps.
Try the Map Development Forum for test versions.