• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunken Ruins ( Naga Version : Test )

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I wanted to make map where the natural hostile creeps would be focused on the naga race . In the malee maps the naga race is completly replaced with the underwater sea creatures . I would like to bring the naga back in to the melee part of the game.
now here is a poem because I need 100 words to upload the map
'Hope' is the thing with feathers—
That perches in the soul—
And sings the tune without the words—
And never stops—at all—

And sweetest—in the Gale—is heard—
And sore must be the storm—
That could abash the little Bird
That kept so many warm—

I've heard it in the chillest land—
And on the strangest Sea—
Yet, never, in Extremity,
It asked a crumb—of Me.
Contents

Sunken Ruins ( Naga Version : Test ) (Map)

Reviews
23:05, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Its great that you manage to make a poet-like description regarding your map. However, as rules stated please follow the map submission rules to better the presentation. Proceed to Staff Contact for verification.

M

23:05, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Its great that you manage to make a poet-like description regarding your map. However, as rules stated please follow the map submission rules to better the presentation. Proceed to Staff Contact for verification.