• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Phoenix Trial #5 - Hero Ability Icon Replacements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Looks like fun. This is what I have so far.

btnresurrection1.png

Level 8
Silence wins a 10/10 in creativity. Rain of fire and Inferno are also well done, but I have to say that inferno is not very creative, just a giant boulder falling. Rain of fire has a great touch with the spiral thing.

I tried to make some icons myself, my my color blending technique and drawing with a mouse, sucks that I've spared myself of miseries and closed photoshop. Maybe some day...

Only a couple of days passed and there are already many icons, maybe a month is too much. Anyhow, I just love to follow these artcy contests. Good luck everyone.

Level 16
Hmm I dont know what it does because i dont play ladder much, but i looked it up:
en⋅dur⋅ance
   /ɛnˈdʊərəns, -ˈdyʊər-/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [en-door-uhns, -dyoor-] Show IPA
–noun
1. the fact or power of enduring or bearing pain, hardships, etc.
2. the ability or strength to continue or last, esp. despite fatigue, stress, or other adverse conditions; stamina: He has amazing physical endurance.
3. lasting quality; duration: His friendships have little endurance.
4. something endured, as a hardship; trial.

So maybe the description is wrong :p

Level 25
Woah i can't compete with those icons :p
I made 2 but only 1 is worth of showing...
I doubt i will make anymore due to my lack of talent when it comes to drawing :p
I think i will stick to recoloring and minor modifications of blizzard icons for my needs from now on...
Well here is a WIP of holy bolt replacement:

Attachments

• BTNHoly Light.JPG
    BTNHoly Light.JPG
    1.7 KB · Views: 203
Status
Not open for further replies.