• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 36
Ok, so guys, I really like that you made this cult of necs, and they look nice, but really they dont fit into the history as the natural enemy of the Northian. But the real enemy is somewhat like, theyr called "Vampars" which is yeti-looking satanistic beasts, which can use the Satyr and Magnataur models, magnataur is the chieftans ofc, and satyr is the warriors, i would like it if anyone could make something hellish out of a satyr model, a necronamcer warrior or something with the satyr model, and a hero of a magnataur which is called "Lich Brute" ^^

Level 36
Ah, forget it then its not really important cause I got the satyrs and magnatuar models to use, but a problem i TRUELY have is the most important one, i cant make this champaign of mine without a hero, and that hero was suppost to be Debode's job, but he left it half-done and said that he didnt want to work on it more. So i would like it if anyone could please either ask for debodes permission to edit his model, or make me a whole new Northian Frost Caller, which is a half warrior and half mage close combat fighter.

Level 36
Well it wasnt horrible, but didnt stand for the quality it need to have for uploading, and IMO that model wasnt finnished at all :p But it was good on its way ^^

And if its hard to make a hybrid, then make him more like a barbarian, light armour and heavy weapons. RAWR! :D

Level 36
What else i need? Well, hero glow, and a portrait is the urgent things for now, and some nice little touches like.. particles on spellcasting and something like that. And Rev, what specific model are you referring to when you say you need more details? The Vampars or the Frost Caller?

Level 36
Right, well, theyr mainly same concept as the nocros you made, only theyr more Forst/death magic than only death and fire. as base models is satyrs and magnataurs, their like hit'n'run people wary stealthy and evil/cunning and so on.. :p

Other than that i need a Warrior based model called "Vampar Daredevil" (based on satyr) and a lich based magnataur model called "Vampar Lich Brute" hope that detailed it a bit more :p Else i would want you to tell me what more you need to know ^^

Level 36
Ye sounds good vars, well, when making the magnataur, Lich Brute think of a mix between the Pit Lord and the Lich models and do it abit more "champion" as you said ^^

And for the name of the thread, i made another name called "Northians and their World" but it wond change the link which you press to enter the thread, only the name if you read the first post by me... meh...

Level 36
trolls?! The Vampars are fucking Yetis! :p No, no trolls, satyrs or magnatuars please.. ;/

and for the drawing, im not sure im in the right mood for drawing, dont ask, its just something special with me, either i draw BADASS good, or i cant do shit, im in the "cant do shit" atm...

That was a joke, Vars. Just do what I did for my Necrolyte.
Use the Wolf Pelt model (transparent part of the fur around the neck) and cover the neck and back, delete the part of the model that you covered and then cover the head with a magnataur head. I'll give you the weapon to use once you've finished covering the original model.

Level 36
You dont got it right at all! Yes their Yetis, but dont a Satyr look like a Yeti in one way? >.> HISTORICALLY wise, their yetis, but we dont got any yeti model therefor i want you guys to use the Satyr models and the magnataur models for this one, and NOT combined. please ^^

Level 23
You dont got it right at all! Yes their Yetis, but dont a Satyr look like a Yeti in one way? >.> HISTORICALLY wise, their yetis, but we dont got any yeti model therefor i want you guys to use the Satyr models and the magnataur models for this one, and NOT combined. please ^^

What about the Sasquatch model? WoWwiki.com says they are a close cousin of the Yeti. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.