• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Northian Deathlord, with its own portrait.

Attachments

• NorthianDeathLord.mdx
    193 KB · Views: 60
  • NorthianDeathLord_Portrait.mdx
    48.4 KB · Views: 74
  • Northian Deathlord.jpg
    Northian Deathlord.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 147
Level 36
If your upp for it Rev, i need two more models, not nec's this time around though, ill give you the names and your free to choose what theyr gonna look like, only remember to have the theme "Viking" in mind, anyways the names is: Northian Shield Breaker, and Northian North Mage. Dont forget these are units :p and only thing i would like for it to be polar bears, not brown nor black.

All of the Furbolg models here that I've made. Including this new one.

Polar Mage added. I'm not sure what more to do with it, so i'm just uploading it, k?

Attachments

• NorthianShieldBreaker.mdx
    175.5 KB · Views: 59
  • NorthianPolarMage.mdx
    182.6 KB · Views: 58
  • NorthianPolarMage_Portrait.mdx
    14.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Level 36
Ok, i got some ideas, what about adding the Druid of the Claws shoulder on the one side of the Shieldbreaker, like on the druid. and for the northmage, im thinking of maybe add the Priest's staff on his one hand and then have the spellbreakers shield angled so it points WITH the hand on the other hand :p and maybe make a shoulder for the northmage of the Crystal doodad? in some way... and maybe some blue particles from his eyes..

Else, i love the shieldbreaker, and with that shoulder i wouldve loved it more, the mage on the other hand needs some more work ;)

Level 23
Debode & Co? XD Sounds like a company. lol. Anyways, Thanks for the compliment Linaze! We appreciate that people like the work we are putting into it. I have recently found a tool that allows me to model even though it isn't a modeling tool. I despise making my own animations, but can make new units using a mix of animations as the end. Debode and Revellion have been making great units (I am stuck with what to add to mine. ><) and Debode knows how to fix any problems that rise up with them not showing in game. So those two are a lot of help and (I notice) seem to be taking Keiji's Northian race along an interesting path on their own! :p I think Revellion plans to release his in the future, but you'd have to ask him. And I don't know about Debode, but I plan to get more involved into modeling. :p

Level 23
:p Ok. Good luck. I think I'll leave the back of my Necromancer bare. :p or I can engulf his back in flames too! XD But I think I'll leave it bare. :p

EDIT: Well, I have run out of ideas for my necromancer. And I did my best to give him flames. So, here he is.

I would appreciate it if Debode could go through this and make sure that I didn't screw anything up. Thanks!

Attachments

• NecroFurbolgA.jpg
    NecroFurbolgA.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 85
  • NecroFurbolgFlame.mdl
    722.7 KB · Views: 65
  • NecroFurbolgFlame.mdx
    244.5 KB · Views: 53
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.