• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Northian Necromancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 49
:p Ok. Good luck. I think I'll leave the back of my Necromancer bare. :p or I can engulf his back in flames too! XD But I think I'll leave it bare. :p

EDIT: Well, I have run out of ideas for my necromancer. And I did my best to give him flames. So, here he is.

I would appreciate it if Debode could go through this and make sure that I didn't screw anything up. Thanks!

Can i attach a skeleton to his back? i mean, like ''bounded'' to him.

Level 49
Behold: The Mighty Northian Skull Master! i didn't added spikes(for now).

Attachments

• Northian Skull Master.jpg
    Northian Skull Master.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 78
  • Northian Skull Master2.jpg
    Northian Skull Master2.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 151
  • NorthianSkullMaster.mdl
    1 MB · Views: 64
  • NorthianSkullMaster.mdx
    359.7 KB · Views: 59
Level 23
Ya, I know, but that was when I couldn't figure out how to turn anything to the side to create shoulderpads. I just learned how by making Revellion's DarkWarrior. And I figured out why my pack wasn't attaching. I had the wrong bones. :/ But I thank you for the bug fixing.

Level 36
haha, keep it up guys!!:D Im sorry if im not responding that often but im really on vecation so i only got time in the morning and the evening to answer people and post :(

But vars, on your collection pic, there is a bear with two shields on the one arm and a head on the other, white one on the right side, i dont think ive seen that before?

And an idea for the Bear God: Add Uthers hammer on the back, shiethered. And maybe the lion plates somewhere on his body?

Level 23
Rui, No one is spamming, lol. But it does look like we've kinda taken over. XD I guess we were too lazy to create multiple threads as Revellion kept finishing his ideas so quickly. Ultimately, if it helps keiji as the first 2 models were requested and al are compiled here, I don't see much of a problem. :p

Level 23
yep. And Keiji, Sacridshadow wanted to know if there was aby use for a WIP wolf he was making. I've been teaching him how to geomerge. :p He's been pestering me about how to do the simple things as well, since I know. XP

For some reason, he wants you to ask him about it. >.> If he wants to know, he can present it's complete version to you instead of a WIP that may never be finished. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.