• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

===[NEW] Spell Workshop [NEW]===

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there, i have a request for my map...
It is a Fire arrows spell, that dont have levels, but it deals a percent of the hero's agility.
Spell: Instantly deals 1.5x Agility and another 1x agility over 6 seconds (stackable)
non-auto casting!
Cooldown: 6 seconds, does NOT stun
+rep and credits for the creator ;)

Level 15
Why would it be vJASS? Oo Only the stackability is a hard one, but that can be solved by a loop and a hashtable... I doubt he'd be using more than 100 of them xD Or even if it's 200, don't joke around, it's still GUI ^^
Or just a hashtable because it's 6s CD with 6s duration, which means only 1 of this DoT per unit ;)

I'll take this one, and I'll finish it soon ^^

Level 10
^^ 0,5 are you sure? (btw I made it to be settable, you can just set "FireArrowDamageOverTime" to 0,25 ;) or if 0.5 is necessarry then I can make it too ;)
EDIT: Here

Please read what we want before making it.
Instead of hurrying of making spell, make it working.
Your DOT never stops. also i dont know why you use that much hastables?:eek:
Well it is ok but once you cast fire arrow it never stop DOTing unit
:thumbs_down:

Level 15
LOLZ sry minor bug major error xD I corrected it and refreshed the link
I use 2 hashtables because I tend to mix things up so its easier to separate them ;)

Oh and mckill, if you always think of vJASS, then you'll be like the players I know on Gmod-they can make a holographic universe generatid with their script, but when it comes to opening a single door their chip is somehow 5 or 10 times longer than mine ;)

Level 29
Oh and mckill, if you always think of vJASS, then you'll be like the players I know on Gmod-they can make a holographic universe generatid with their script, but when it comes to opening a single door their chip is somehow 5 or 10 times longer than mine ;)

truth is, if a map is saved/launched, it's converted to that script which is JASS...
even vJASS is converted to JASS, so if a person can script it correctly, then you can
create a map which is 200% more efficient and faster...

@Jay the Editor
sorry, Im not making any complex GUI requests anymore, but my friend defskull can do that...
defskull said:
mckill, you do in JASS version, I'll do it in GUI.

Level 6
Passive Spell Request
Description: (It's a passive ability)

(I would prefer it to be done in GUI if possible)

Gives the unit a 15 % chance to ensnare his target(only works when target is an air unit). No cooldown, no autocast. SFX: I would like you to use this SFX upon cast:

Abilities\Spells\Orc\Ensnare\EnsnareMissile.mdl

and apply a buff with the following SFX on the target :

Abilities\Spells\Orc\Ensnare\ensnare_AirTarget.mdl

Thank you for your time.

Level 15
request for a spell

soul leach
the hero leaches the soul from the target dealing high damage 200/400/600 if the target dies it will heal the caster by 100% of the damage if the target doesent die it will only heal the caster by 50%. when killing the target you will also gain a soul essence that will spin around the caster for an effect. each soul essence increases the damage done by 40/60/80 and the max amount of soul essences u can have is 3

any one willing to do my spell??

Level 15
I could do that ^^Is there any spell you would like me to use as a base or should I choose? (I don't want overlaps with your other abilities)

EDIT: Milzy, here is your spell Pastebin

EDIT2:
One more request: this time it's a heal (Mark of Nature)
Heals 0.3x Intelligence every 2 seconds over 8 seconds
Cooldown: 14 seconds, NO auto cast
+rep and credits for the creator as follows...

Mark of Nature

Passive Spell Request
Description: (It's a passive ability)

(I would prefer it to be done in GUI if possible)

Gives the unit a 15 % chance to ensnare his target(only works when target is an air unit). No cooldown, no autocast. SFX: I would like you to use this SFX upon cast:

Abilities\Spells\Orc\Ensnare\EnsnareMissile.mdl

and apply a buff with the following SFX on the target :

Abilities\Spells\Orc\Ensnare\ensnare_AirTarget.mdl

Thank you for your time.

Ensnare time? Hero Ability or not?
Anyways, take a look at this

Last edited:
Level 15
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/17/triggerf.jpg/

Does not support floating text as you can see. It will allways say 0.3 instead of healed amout....

Because that's the multiplyer, so you can change that with a click or two-use Airthmetic-MarkofNatureHealOverTime*Hero-Attribute-Intelligene I didn't know if you want to set it to include or exclude, so you can set it (in the unit-set life... too), it's on exclude by default. Same for the arrow

Level 6
Can you make me a spellpack guys for my hero "Brock the Barbaric"
-make the spell Gui so i can easily import
-make it also configurable

Blood Rage (Active)
Description:
Brock taps on his life source to send out a wave of anguish that deals damage to enemies in an area of 400, based on the amount of health used. Enemies that are hit by the wave starts bleeding, causing them to be pasued temporarily.

Level 1 - 20% of max health points used. Enemies bleed for 2.0 seconds.
Level 2 - 30% of max health points used. Enemies bleed for 2.5 seconds.
Level 3 - 40% of max health points used. Enemies bleed for 3.0 seconds.
Level 4 - 50% of max health points used. Enemies bleed for 4.0 seconds.

Healthcost - 20%/30%/40%/50% of max HP

Barbarian's Blood (Passive)
Description:
Brocks feels each of his wounds and channels the pain, increasing attack speed and damage for each 7% missing health. First bonus starts at full health.

IAS - "increasing attack speed"

Level 1 - 7% IAS and 20 damage per stack
Level 2 - 10% IAS and 30 damage per stack
Level 3 - 15% IAS and 40 damage per stack
Level 4 - 15% IAS and 50 damage per stack

Blood Thirst (Passive)
Description:
Brock has an overwhelming desire for blood. On every attack, Brock heals himself and his nearby allies based on the damage dealt. For every 1% of his health missing, it increases the lifesteal rate by 0.2%.

Level 1 - 10% of damage as base lifesteal.
Level 2 - 15% of damage as base lifesteal.
Level 3 - 20% of damage as base lifesteal.
Level 4 - 25% of damage as base lifesteal.

Orb Effect
will someone willing to make my request?
dont worry i will give yah +rep and credits for the spell

Level 8
I would like a Shadow Bolt Volley spell.

One Shadow Bolt (based on Storm Bolt) is fired at each enemy hero within a 1200 range once every 1.5 seconds for 7 seconds. An NPC is meant to have a chance to cast this ability during a fight.

Level 15
@Miles:How much should be the damage?

@wicked: your second passive is rather a suffering, it needs a life-steal ability with 100 levels. Do you really want that orb effect on him? Vamp aura would be better in this case as item effects bug most of the times if you level them, so they only give the bonus of the first level, but if you remove it it removes the bonus of it's total level (not sure if it's the case with vamp too)

Status
Not open for further replies.