• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Exactly! Man I so want to see an achievable pony portrait in sc2. Now that mlp is doing some references, as unnoticable as they make them to be, Blizz should do one reference too.

I'm pretty sure I have seen some NPC:s in wow that have the same personality as Twilight and Rarity but they are not referenced to MLP. But if they make any in the future I hope they put a lot of energy in to them like they did with Harrison Jones (aka Indiana Jones, he is part of a quest line in both WotLK and Cataclysm and a bit in Zul'Aman).

Also don't forget to cast your vote on Equestria Daily for Best Main Pony of Season Two.

Vote.jpg

Last edited:
Level 22
I expected Luna to help and take part in the battle, she appeared for short, though. Also since I saw Lyra from that link:

1.png

She spoke in the last episode, not that it would differ from some other non-main ponies' voice but still, I wondered if it would happen in some episode, so it was a nice surprise.

Level 14
fuck i can't watch the new episode!!!
i'll be humiliated if i watch an mlp episode in a computer shop

Level 22
Hasbro quickly hurried to take it down knowing that they won't have to worry about it any time soon. The episode/s (still didn't learn if merged or they aired one after another as separate) may appear on the Episodes/TV section of Hasbro's website, a redirection link to the Hub, they usually air 2 episodes behind, so watch out for it.

Level 3
to answer your question, Orcnet
1. im going to say the guards were fighting them eleswhere
2. luna was derping it up
3. i dont think there will be a nuke in MLP:FiM

Level 23
Say guys, I've been sitting around on dA, and I've been seeing a lot of MLP fanart lately. Seeing as I dont watch the show myself, I found it weird that fanart of some things like the New Lunar Republic and Princess Chrysalis is so widespread. Seeing their popularity I presumed that they are canon things from the show.

However they both seem surprisingly, even shockingly... dark. So I'd like to ask if it's just dAers being insane like always, or this show actually starting to get good?

Level 18
Say guys, I've been sitting around on dA, and I've been seeing a lot of MLP fanart lately. Seeing as I dont watch the show myself, I found it weird that fanart of some things like the New Lunar Republic and Princess Chrysalis is so widespread. Seeing their popularity I presumed that they are canon things from the show.

However they both seem surprisingly, even shockingly... dark. So I'd like to ask if it's just dAers being insane like always, or this show actually starting to get good?
The New Lunar republic isn't canon but Princess Chrysalis is. Chrysalis was a part of the season 2 finale which was darker than I'd expect of the show as well. I'm not sure though if they'd keep that direction in the future but I'd like it if they did.

Level 3

i have seen it as well, and ask the same general question

Level 23
The New Lunar republic isn't canon but Princess Chrysalis is. Chrysalis was a part of the season 2 finale which was darker than I'd expect of the show as well. I'm not sure though if they'd keep that direction in the future but I'd like it if they did.

Well then, it's quite surprising, seeing the... popularity the movement has achieved in such a short term. It is unusual for a fan idea to achieve such following, over a thousand people being in the main group of it.
Though it is common for the users of that... unfortunately chaotic website to engage in cult following of the darker aspects of fanfiction, such as the "Rainbow Factory" and "Cupcakes", which is unsettling to say the least.

If they do continue to pursue such a dark tone in their show, I might take watching it into consideration. After all, sunlight is not as enjoyable, without a drop of shadow.

Level 26
oh christ, gag me with a spoon. "i only watch things that are dark and edgy"
i bet you have a cthulu poster in your room and a jumbo pack of wrist bandages.

As for the cupcakes and rainbow factory idiots, there are always those loud and obnoxious group(s) in any fanbase that gives the rest of them a shit name. something im sure your familiar with...

Level 31
Well, I'm not even talking about gore or blood or excessive violence. I just prefer darker atmosphere and the happy marshmallowy sunshine atmosphere of MLP repells me.

Maybe Because MlP Was Actually Targeted for Little Girls but for Some Reason Grown up Men and Teenage Boys Liked It????? The World Will Never Make Sense

Status
Not open for further replies.