• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
Err so-so, idk but Pinkie Pie's just like the previous episode featuring her didn't impress me that much..
Then again, they don't have much to add about the topic, or maybe they do - some adventure and Pinkie Pie helps, saves the day but not this episode. Also nice to see Rainow Dash reading a book, its sequel :>.

Next episode is my Fluttershy's episode, finally! Was awaiting to see what the episode will be like featuring her.

Level 21
Derpy Hooves was in the snowglobe.
mlp__pinkie_pie_happy_by_ookami_95-d4q6e9r.png

Last edited:
Level 22
Putting Your Hoof Down - was it aired or not? I don't see it on YouTube, EquestriaDaily, posted here, or anywhere, so there was no episode? Well I'm looking forward to it! It's with Fluttershy and from the little I saw in my attempt to not get spoiled, it will be good.

Btw if you want to watch some of the previous episodes (only one or two at a time appear, then gone and cannot be watched further):
http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-magic

Level 18
Putting Your Hoof Down - was it aired or not? I don't see it on YouTube, EquestriaDaily, posted here, or anywhere, so there was no episode? Well I'm looking forward to it! It's with Fluttershy and from the little I saw in my attempt to not get spoiled, it will be good.
It's going to air next week. No new episodes this week. By the looks of it episode 22 is also going to be a Fluttershy episode.

Level 14
Episode Stars + Notes + Incoming Episodes
Twilight - 2 (Lesson Zero,It's About Time)
Rarity - 1.5 (Sisterhooves Social [Half of Starring is hers], Sweet and Elite)
Rainbow Dash - 3 (May the Best Pet Win,The Mysterious Mare Do Well,Read it and Weep)
Fluttershy - 2 (Putting your Hoof Down,Hurricane Fluttershy)
Applejack - 2 (The Last Round-Up,The Super Speedy Cider Squeezer 6000)
Pinkie Pie -2 (Baby Cakes,A Friend in Deed)
Equally Shared Starring of The Mane 6 - 3 (The Return of Harmony Part 1,The Return of Harmony Part 2,Heart's Warming Eve)
Spike - 2 (The Secret of my Excess,Dragon Quest)
CMCs - 3.5 (Look down for Breakdown of Points)
A. Applebloom -2 (The Cutie Pox,Family Appreciation Day)
B. Sweetie Bell - 0.5 (Sisterhooves Social [Half of Starring is hers])
C. Scootaloo - 0
D. Equally Shared Starring of the CMCs - 1 (Hearts and Hooves Day)
Misc. - 1 (Luna Eclipsed)

Notes:
1. Poor Chicken doesn't have any starred episodes...
2. I would call the Hearts and Hooves Day a sweetie bell ep,but due to applebloom,scootaloo,and many other ponies there,i'll leave it as an equal CMC ep.
3. Don't Complain much about rarity's episode stars and how much absent she was in season 2,because in season 1,she has 2.5 points,which sums up to 4 points,though twilight has 3 points in season 1,lol

Incoming Episodes:
It's about time - Twilight receives a warning from her future self and drives herself crazy with worry.
Dragon Quest - Spike joins the Great Dragon Migration to discover his true identity, but it might not be what he really needs.
Hurricane Fluttershy - Fluttershy needs to overcome her self-consciousness in order to help Rainbow Dash and the other pegasi with the Rainy Season

Level 22
Already available on mugen fighting engine.
72577%20-%20derpy_hooves%20MUGEN%20rainbow_dash%20recolor.png

At some point I could fire up my old mugen stuff that can be seen in my profile's bio in the link below and let Rainbow Dash meet with some Marvel characters, MK fighters including MKA fighters, Turtlte Ninja, Shredder, on MKA, MK9, Kyrandia, WoW, Doom, Raptor: Call of Shadows, Starcraft II Metalopolis, DM2, Lost Vikings, and many other arenas. Yeah, who would've thought I would use my SC2 Testing Site map to use as mugen resource, therefore the place existing in both games..

Level 14
wtf is this gayshit?

Go to hell and clap to justin bieber you gay shit (Sorry for flaming but your username made my day...lol)

Is it just me or am I seeing more bronies in real life?

Happens to me too,i was just humming a tune of an mlp song stuck on my head and people around said "Brony ka rin pre?" ("Are you a brony too dude?")

Level 14
shamanyouranus is a filipino? :cgrin:

Uh... please don't go offtopic,i just said what my classmate exactly said,so i put a translated version too

Some Starcraft shit about ponies:
In Sc2 wiki it says that marines use a "CMC powered Combat Suit",lol wtf made me think it powers itself up by using the cutie mark crusaders for some reason

Level 22

SEASON 2 EPISODE 19 (45) PUTTING YOUR HOOF DOWN

Finally! The first of the two episodes focusing on Fluttershy has come. <3

Lovely episode!
Hey that guy was a Tauren and he sounded like one. I liked how Fluttershy 'threw' all these annoying ponies.

Very nice, and funny, Fluttershy should be so from now on. She looks even sweeter that way don't you think?

Last edited:
Level 14
IM SLOWLY BEING TURNED INTO A @@@@ING BRONY! I CAN TELL YOU THE 7 MAIN CHARACTERS NAMES AND WHAT ELEMENTS THEY REPRESNET (not counting Spike)!!

You are just a 20% brony, you must know/do the following
1. Watch Season 1
2. Watch Season 1 again
3. Do a brohoof with a non-brony in real life
4. Watch Season 2
5. Go to pony countdown
6. Become 20% Cooler
7. Know all the fads/memes/etc. that has anything to do with mlp
8. Destroy anything related to G1-G3.5 ponies

Kas

Kas

Level 10
You are just a 20% brony, you must know/do the following
1. Watch Season 1
2. Watch Season 1 again
3. Do a brohoof with a non-brony in real life
4. Watch Season 2
5. Go to pony countdown
6. Become 20% Cooler
7. Know all the fads/memes/etc. that has anything to do with mlp
8. Destroy anything related to G1-G3.5 ponies

1 + 2. cant do due to Hasbro being asses and deleting
3. what?
4. again with hasbro
5. what?
6. ...
7. like Leekspin, Nyan Cat, Arrow to the Knee, and Pootis
8. im sorry, but what?

Level 14
1 + 2. cant do due to Hasbro being asses and deleting
3. what?
4. again with hasbro
5. what?
6. ...
7. like Leekspin, Nyan Cat, Arrow to the Knee, and Pootis
8. im sorry, but what?

1-2. http://mlp-fim.com/1 - all the episodes including season 2
3. Brohoof is like a high five only with fists,hooves to be more certain
4. http://mlp-fim.com/1
5. http://ponycountdown.com/
6. What kind of brony doesn't know rainbow dash's meme? you must learn in ten seconds flat! (Google it nao!)
7. Not those memes,memes like "Cupcakes,20% Cooler,Etc."
8. DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T G4 PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kas

Kas

Level 10
1-2. http://mlp-fim.com/1 - all the episodes including season 2
3. Brohoof is like a high five only with fists,hooves to be more certain
4. http://mlp-fim.com/1
5. http://ponycountdown.com/
6. What kind of brony doesn't know rainbow dash's meme? you must learn in ten seconds flat! (Google it nao!)
7. Not those memes,memes like "Cupcakes,20% Cooler,Etc."
8. DESTROY EVERYTHING THAT ISN'T G4 PONIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

question; Y DO U WANT ME A BRONY!
MY PARENTS AND SISTER ARE TEASING ME!!!

Level 4
OK.
I just watched the full first episode of this goddamn show after failing to do so several times.
And STILL. It was the most generic possible type of a modern Flash cartoon I've ever seen. Sorry, I just can't get into it.
Though I did love Fluttershy's introduction, pretty much the ONLY thing I liked.

Level 11
I didn't like the latest episode at first but the ending was good.
Probably cuz I have the same problem IRL but today was an exception and I made a fine example of how I should be acting. :D

Also HazuraSinner is still doing some great fan art.
derpy_hooves_by_hazurasinner-d4rb0jd.jpg

Its humanized Derpy Hoves

Status
Not open for further replies.