• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
I swear this show is cursed or something. It's just not my thing...at all. And yet I feel compelled to watch it. I'm scared o_o.
130785942598.jpg

Level 12
One feels that the show is for kids.
One checks the first episode.
Second guy says that the real shit starts from 3rd episode
One refuses to watch it.
One watches it later and thinks its ''meh.''.
One keeps watching ponies out of boredom
One has became a brony.

and one day the One isnt as interested in it as before.

That = the stuff that happened in the beginning of the spreading to hive in a nutshell.
PS (or a quick edit if you want to put it that way): yes, i like using 'One' instead of 'guy' or something like that.

Level 6
Get it away from me! *blasts zombie pony with shotgun* *sits shivering in corner, eyes darting back and forth* Mussst watch...Dragon Ball Z. It will cure me. *heavy breathing*

Level 26
Get it away from me! *blasts zombie pony with shotgun* *sits shivering in corner, eyes darting back and forth* Mussst watch...Dragon Ball Z. It will cure me. *heavy breathing*

Dragonball z is a cure in the same way we use to think lobotomies were. 5 episodes of dramatic standoffs, camera pans across eyes whilst character monologues about how tough their oponent is, 1 episode of 'fighting' ('fighting' being where they fly around and headbutt eachother), and 5 more episodes of heavy breathing and more monologue. Except for the season finales, which were 3 episodes of charging a super weapon and the 4th episode they miss their target.

Level 6
Ugh. I only have one box of Dragon Ball Z DVDs, I've already watched all of them, and I don't watch videos that have been uploaded without the series' creator's permission. Well, I've found out that it wasn't some mystical force that was compelling me to watch My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. I've discovered the real reason. The characters have so much variety and character, and are so full of life. And so few shows have that quality to them, so most people aren't used to it. Since most people aren't used to it, their systems are vulnerable to the rush that that variety, character, and dynamism gives. Essentially, the characters are so well-done, watching them gets you high O.O.

Last edited:
Level 6
Oops. When I was talking about characters being so well done watching them gets you high, I wasn't talking about Dragonball Z, I was talking about My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic. I have edited my post above to clarify. Dragonball Z gets you high on adrenaline 8D.

Level 22
These ponies ... are contageous... even for me if I continue to stare at some cute ones I see on .gif

I swear this show is cursed or something. It's just not my thing...at all. And yet I feel compelled to watch it. I'm scared o_o.

I haven't done that yet but it's not my thing either, yet I am starting to lik.. (no I can't say it!), I think I am going to watch it.

Last edited:
Level 12
I feel bad that i left this meme.
I mean, just look how fitting my name is :U

...i should watch the episodes i missed...
or...well...
maybe ill just..
go back into the corner...

Status
Not open for further replies.