• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
this thread's turned into a big image dump and spamfest

mind not doing that any more?

Ah, that's true. My apologies, Pyritie, and I'll cease immediately. Still, you have to admit: it was at least a little amusing, right?

... Not right? Ah, okay, sorry, my bad. Anyways, back on-topic: It's very likely it's been brought out before, but has anyone else noticed that, on many users' channels that host Friendship Is Magic (as a complete series), the age group with which it is most popular is above 40, and is generally more popular with males? :goblin_jawdrop: Is anyone else gradually losing faith in humanity?

Level 18
It's very likely it's been brought out before, but has anyone else noticed that, on many users' channels that host Friendship Is Magic (as a complete series), the age group with which it is most popular is above 40, and is generally more popular with males?

Don't forget though that anyone below the age of 13 is probably more likely to use the account of a parent, so those statistics might not be that realistic.

Hm. Could you guys, like show me that thing that you like to put in everyone's profile, the "At least 20% cooler" with that Rainbow Dash thang o' yours?

Sure. Posted one on your profile, although I'm not sure if it's the right one. :>

Edit: or I'll just add both.

Last edited:
Level 7
Ah, that is very true. I hadn't thought of that. Still, many kids nowadays aren't afraid to create and maintain their own account, and so I had just assumed. That, and considering its popularity here on a forum for Warcraft III and Starcraft II modders... Ah, well, on second thought, the latter actually makes sense, heh.

Level 27
its like millions and millions of users against 2

Erm actually, we have more people on our side. Most of them are undercover and are waiting fo the D-day (D stands for Destroy the Ponies) to begin.
We have some of our members under cover as ponies, too. They supply us with information and Pikie Pie sweets.

152252-albums1424-picture47773.png

BTW: TRAP: Tleno's Resistance Against Ponies. Pic made by Alagremm.

Level 18
Back on topic, though, is anyone else hoping that gryphon/griffin will make another appearance?

Not sure why, but I want more Great and Powerful Trixie.

Apparently some of the side characters from season 1 are going to make a comeback, so i can see Gilda making a second appearance. So far she has only been in 1 episode, hasn't she? I've yet to see a few episodes, but since the second season is yet a while away I haven't been too hasty to watch them. :p

Level 27
Pyritie! Clean last few pages and neg rep those two.

Hey why should we get neg-repped? Once I asked Wherewolf about all the anti-pony activities, and he said that if I'm ever going to do any, I should do those in the pony thread and not go off-topic about ponies in other ones. Here:

If you want to complain/rant/tirade/etc. etc. do it directly in the pony thread (or your user group should you ever make one), that thread essentially serves to keep the rest of the site from getting spammy (think "what you did today" but with ponies as the subject, it serves to prevent tons of smaller spammy threads about random things)

Level 7
I'm assuming you guys are finally done with this incessant nonsense? If so, glad to hear it. :3

Anyways, back on to the topic that had been strayed from several posts before, I agree, Super-Sheep; it would be awesome to see Trixie again, as well as Gilda. And, if what you say is true, it could mean that we'll see them again, soon. If you ask me, I think that the way in which the episodes ended off with Gilda and the other minor characters leaves space for some interesting future plots.

Level 12
Only thing i agreed on from reading the past 3 pages:
4chan is indeed powerful.

now on to my real comment: im not really a brony anymore (considering that i havent done anything pony related in a long while) nor am i a anti-pony.
so leave me out of this :U

oh and tleno - ITS A TRAP!!

Level 22
For me the story is that: As a kid I watched Iron Man, fantastic 4, Spider-Man and until now Spiderman remains my most fave from Marvel ones. But after the year 2000, when I thought 'Cartoon shows for girls = MEH', I came across this show called 'Totally Spies' and every time I watched it in the early 2004-05 I liked it, it became my new favorite show for years . But as times passed and that one kind of had its time, now I see these Ponies could also be called the new cartoon 'girly' show that is very nice, but I wouldn't call it replacement of TS, far not.

Anyway so far I like it, creates peace inside you, fun to watch etc, like good old cartoons (not like the crappy 3d new ones spreading over Disney and CN) though sometimes it feels way too like for under 10 year olds, which ofc wasn't the case with TS. Anyway it's good, didnt know 20s-30s watch it, frankly I dont care what others would think, I have 1 show at a time I watch, big deal age. Im in early 20s not 40 afterall..

Not sure why, but I want more Great and Powerful Trixie.

Apparently some of the side characters from season 1 are going to make a comeback, so i can see Gilda making a second appearance. So far she has only been in 1 episode, hasn't she? I've yet to see a few episodes, but since the second season is yet a while away I haven't been too hasty to watch them. :p

Gilda would make a great recurring villain.

Level 20
Read something about this being made a few days ago, but couldn't find anything else about it. Nice to see there's progress, but now I'm really hoping it will support multiplayer.

Well they told that it will support online play and that there will be a lot of more features and stuff that you could be aware of if you did actually take a look at the /thread/ or read FAQ.

EDIT
Lol is this M.u.g.e.n (a 2d fighting engine) or a separate game? Cause you could do that in mugen if you have a bunch of sprites i.e images of the ponies in different poses.

Quoting from the FAQ:
MUGEN was considered, and discarded early on the project. Fighter Maker 2002 offered us more pros than cons when developing the game; We could achieve the same thing in MUGEN, but it would take us extra energy/time/effort to get it to make what we’d want it to make. Fighter Maker might sound more limited at first, but it really isn’t in areas we consider priority.

Level 26
It's perfectly fine for an 18 year old to love watching horror films with tons of gore, torture and even rape, but when they start liking ponies it's creepy?

well our society praises and encourages children to be depraved violent psychofucks, but as soon as we start watching someone wholesome or preconceived as effeminate, THAT IS TOO FUCKING FAR!

kids_are_fucking_idiots_by_warmaster99-d3jcukt.jpg

Level 6
I just watched episode 19 and it was seriously disturbing. Please tell me: does this show get more or less disturbing from there onward?

Status
Not open for further replies.