• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Music Contest #4 - Comedy [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I've got FL Studio 8. I don't mind a fl file as I can learn from it.

Well im actually not working on any project/music since 5 months due to no damn inspirations in these days and maybe map making too wich keeps me busy...but i can still help you to improve ur skills with the fl studio, just add me on skype if you mind.

SKCUSANERAG is my skype.

Last edited:
Level 17
That sounds so much like a theme tune for a Jester/Clown what ever they were called in the old days ^^
Me likely =D
Especially how realistic the horn was xP well it sounded like a horn to me :L cause a tuba sounds a lot lower, not sure what horn though it mighta been euphonium/ nvm

ill just call it a horn. ^^

Would be nice if it was longer though T_T

Level 17
COme on guys keep on topic. Funny songs ploz xD the only thing funny about the above was that one EPIC SKIING OSTERICH. YEH GO OSTERICH. awesoume. Yeh apart from that not very funny lyrics:( more serious xD
Song goes to well with your sig xD :(

Go OSTERICH GO.../ I mean yeh lets get back ontopic :L

Level 16
COme on guys keep on topic. Funny songs ploz xD the only thing funny about the above was that one EPIC SKIING OSTERICH. YEH GO OSTERICH. awesoume. Yeh apart from that not very funny lyrics:( more serious xD
Song goes to well with your sig xD :(

Go OSTERICH GO.../ I mean yeh lets get back ontopic :L

Ehhh?? Well this is all I have xD!

20 min of work!! :D

Attachments

• Ridiculous.mp3
    911.9 KB · Views: 50
Level 17
It seems a bit dead tbf xD. Not many pieces were handed in. But i dunno. Maybe we're just waiting for the judges etc to have some time.

I think 3+ entries have been put forward though so xD Gl all

Level 17
I think the topic was something weird for the musicians of the Hive... :S

We're not very funny bunch?

I am dissapoint.

Do you think it would of been more funnier if we just made a compilation of Quacks or try to make something like Rainbow Trololol Or Rick Roll?

Level 35
Hi everyone, I know I've been absent for a while now. I apologize for choosing such a difficult theme. I think that is the core reason for the lack of participation. Hopefully, next time there will be a more practical theme. I think we should end this now, and I will forfeit from this contest because I don't have the time to finish my piece anyway. I will compile all the finished files into an easily-accessible zip folder for the judges to download, and hopefully they can finish judging within a week. Sorry that I've been such a crappy host -- I did not anticipate the difficulty in composing for the chosen theme.

Level 17
was wondering if it would be easier to have a theme which would be to compose a theme for a character in a play or film or animation. Of our choice or one specified from a certain film etc?
XD
For the next contest anyway. Or maybe a more blanket core genre or idea

Level 17
Music zombies? Now that would be fun.

Rise of the lichking *Monstermash*
Lichking YES I HAVE DONE IT. AZEROTH IS MINE- *Begins dancing to boogy wonderland*
arthas__the_lich_king_by_crazymik-d2xv26t.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.